Years back, we tested a batch of seeds collected by a team member traveling in Uzbekistan, and an outstanding individual was kept of this Indica landrace, which is used primarily for hash making in its homeland. It was a very stocky, red-stemmed plant that put out chunky, powerfully narcotic buds covered in gooey resin in about 56 days.

A heavy-select Durban Fig Widow male was used as pollen donor to pump up yield and vigor —two areas in which the Uzbek landrace was found lacking— and add the sativa dimension in the process. The DFW has been an example of how, in plant breeding, the final product can be much more than just the sum of its parts: its unusual terpene signature and delta-9 dominant sativa high clearly surpass either parent with excellent yield to boot.

The resulting UDFW turned out to be a solid all-around performer, with a gifted phenotype, glossy dark green leaves and a knock-out deep, Indica high. One mother in particular stood out on its rhubarb colors, couch-lock potency and a marvelous berry-cherry taste that impressed the jaded, “taste first” connoisseurs, but put the party-oriented, sativa aficionados to sleep.

A selected Chocolate Thai landrace male had its way with our UDFW clone, and its offspring grown. Then a winning, killer potent Indica phenotype mother was selected, which we felt best represented the “venom” that was added to the berry. This especial “venomberry” specimen was backcrossed using pollen from one of her children, and then the best .75 was inbred several generations to achieve IBL status.

Venomberry IBL grows with a manageable, predominantly Indica phenotype, and shows strong reaction to increased lumens like a Sativa does. The rhubarb-colored stems are visible even in early seedlings grown indoors, and the entire plant turns into a joy of purple and red outdoors under cool weather, courtesy of the Uzbek genes. Its leaves are dark blue-green, with a plastic-like shiny texture and blades that turn inward in claw-like fashion, a trait passed on by the Thai ancestor. Over 4 ounces of krypto-green, top-shelf bud can be expected from a selected mother flowered at around 12 inches, in resinous long colas. Buds look great and smell heavenly, rounding up great bag appeal.

The smoke has great lung expansion, and is quite tasty, with pronounced sweet cherry-berry notes. Indica and Sativa backgrounds compete against each other within Venomberry fueling a really strong, abidingly intense high that grounds the body but remains up and clear in the head, with great mental energy. Venomberry is unique in that it has medicinal (lower back pain) qualities, without hangover (heavy eye lids, headache) or crashing in the end.

pm rodwal wantda..... for list mate

as it stands my next few grows are already planned out and i barely have enough rooms for the strains im already growing :peace: buying more seeds for a crop that will be started in a year, maybe more would be a bit premature i think B)

it does sound like it would be the shit, if i wasnt a poor dole bludger with too many bills i would buy it, maybe in a few fortnights after i have paid the majority of my bills i'll look into it a bit further :sly

Years back, we tested a batch of seeds collected by a team member traveling in Uzbekistan, and an outstanding individual was kept of this Indica landrace, which is used primarily for hash making in its homeland. It was a very stocky, red-stemmed plant that put out chunky, powerfully narcotic buds covered in gooey resin in about 56 days.

A heavy-select Durban Fig Widow male was used as pollen donor to pump up yield and vigor —two areas in which the Uzbek landrace was found lacking— and add the sativa dimension in the process. The DFW has been an example of how, in plant breeding, the final product can be much more than just the sum of its parts: its unusual terpene signature and delta-9 dominant sativa high clearly surpass either parent with excellent yield to boot.

The resulting UDFW turned out to be a solid all-around performer, with a gifted phenotype, glossy dark green leaves and a knock-out deep, Indica high. One mother in particular stood out on its rhubarb colors, couch-lock potency and a marvelous berry-cherry taste that impressed the jaded, “taste first” connoisseurs, but put the party-oriented, sativa aficionados to sleep.

A selected Chocolate Thai landrace male had its way with our UDFW clone, and its offspring grown. Then a winning, killer potent Indica phenotype mother was selected, which we felt best represented the “venom” that was added to the berry. This especial “venomberry” specimen was backcrossed using pollen from one of her children, and then the best .75 was inbred several generations to achieve IBL status.

Venomberry IBL grows with a manageable, predominantly Indica phenotype, and shows strong reaction to increased lumens like a Sativa does. The rhubarb-colored stems are visible even in early seedlings grown indoors, and the entire plant turns into a joy of purple and red outdoors under cool weather, courtesy of the Uzbek genes. Its leaves are dark blue-green, with a plastic-like shiny texture and blades that turn inward in claw-like fashion, a trait passed on by the Thai ancestor. Over 4 ounces of krypto-green, top-shelf bud can be expected from a selected mother flowered at around 12 inches, in resinous long colas. Buds look great and smell heavenly, rounding up great bag appeal.

The smoke has great lung expansion, and is quite tasty, with pronounced sweet cherry-berry notes. Indica and Sativa backgrounds compete against each other within Venomberry fueling a really strong, abidingly intense high that grounds the body but remains up and clear in the head, with great mental energy. Venomberry is unique in that it has medicinal (lower back pain) qualities, without hangover (heavy eye lids, headache) or crashing in the end.

Gotta have me some of that !

Wow.

Where from ?

plz