Crazy stoned experiment

Heres an interesting idea: you know when you go camping and most of the munch seems to disappear mysteriously, well this was one of those times so we hunted round for ingredients and came up with a bananna, a Twix, some honey and an 1/8. This invention involved splitting the bananna down the middle and inserting the various ingredients (the twix needed to be crumbled). It was then wrapped in aluminium foil and put in the fire for about 15-25 mins. It was one of the nicest tasting foods ive had :thumbsup

listen i'm stoned right now, and this sounds so delicious that if i ahd these ingredients i would go start a campfire and do this. fuck it sounds nice. let us know if you try it again under more controlled circumstances

80286[/snapback]

you could probably bake something similar in the oven (or even try the microwave, although probably best not)

i have heard of some weird stoner meals in my time, most of them when your hear about them when your not stoned, you nearly spew :shy: but damn that sounds good, if i had heard about it a few days ago, i would have bought all the ingredients and made it myself :blink:

btw, for any stoners out there that are as addicted to twix's as i am, there is a awesome cheap alternative, Caramel Crowns ;) they are made by Arnotts and should be just around the Tim Tams, by god they are nice and for like $2.30, you end up with like 5x as much as you would from a normal twix :;):

What is an 1/8 ?  Where I come from that means an 1/8th of an ounce of weed.

If thats the same thing here, does that mean you crumbled up the weed into the bananan and ate it ?  wouldt that be yucky to eat ?

80317[/snapback]

yes it does mean that, but suprisingly it doesnt taste bad atall, the honey seems to mask the flavour apropriatly :blink:

a nice thing to do over a campfire is dip buds in honey and just sort of roast 'em over fire, not in the flames, but get it hot, and it cooks without burning and activates THC, tastes premo too, like a mully candy

80340[/snapback]

sound pretty nice, ill have to do that next time i go camping, or do you reckon you could do it on a gas hob without making too much mess?

At my school camp we used to get a whole bunch of those chock crunch cookies, and about a dozen of those large cream popper box things.

So we layer all the cookies in a pan, and then pour the cream in utill it covers the cookie layers.

You then gota leave it sit for like half an hour and at the end you get this sort of gooey cakey cookie chockleate creamy sweet mush.

:blink:

im stoned right now and im fully craving some...

::M1557::

Edited by M1557

that cookie mush stuff your on about reminds me of a lame attempt at bread and butter pudding type thing (whilst camping) we only had bread, milk and sugar. so we chucked them all in a pan and cooked it over the flames for about 45mins anticipating some nice food. In the end it just ended up like eating warm, soggy, sweet bread with the consistency of watery jelly. The only way to describe it is 'unique' :blink:

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.