Potopia is Closed

Sorry to hear about the bust.

he asked me to post this to ensure you all that you are safe and have nothign to be concerned about ,

Well if you have talked/typed to him he obviously made bail B) Thats a good sign.

Bad news for rod for sure but we all can help him...

check out cannabisworld, we are trying to put together a big auction to help with his legal and other costs during the battle ahead.

Rod has done much for many over the years, time to give a bit back to him.

:thumbsup Nice idea

everyone should be cautious but not parranoid , parranoid peopel make mistakes and often end up litteraly stressing themselfs to bad health

Agree if that paranoid dont grow.

so just to clear it up again , Potopia didn't get busted it is just closed however rod did get busted but they just took it as a grow operation , nothing more , no computer investigating was done

I hope so.

But hey what are you guys having things sent to addys that arnt a bloody SAFE addy. :D :o

Crazy

Edited by tartass

yea for sure. I have been on other boards and some are medical boards. he has helped the communitly a hell of alot.

Rodwal- You have my prayers, and thoughts of me and my family.

If you need any help to cover costs etc just let us know ok.

Im also pretty sure that OSA would help you somehow.

Take care Rodwal,

its always upsetting when a fellow stoner gets busted :thumbdown especially when its someone that has done so much for all of the mj community like rodwal...

hope that he is doing ok and doesnt get locked up, but considering he was a clone suplier, he probably had hundreds of cuttings around the place :thumbdown

i dont think many people in australia would have taken the risks that he has to help us stop buying from dealers by growing our own, the advice he has given is always top notch and before he got busted he was sending cuttings all around australia and even making his own genetics B)

rodwal is a legend and without him i dont think the mj community in australia would be the same :smoke

Sometimes a good walkeup call is good for all of us who grow.

You can get complacent when your been growing for a while with no trouble or dramas from the piggey, and then bang someone you know gos down and you think - fuck - it could have been me.

And Rodwal, if you need a good QC - PM me - and ill give you the name of mine.

Jack

Edited by jackfrost

personally porkchop I would be concerned

Someone obviously has informed on him - in which case the piggery know about the clone bussiness - paranoia is a good thing in this bussiness

Imagine if he kept records on his computer of the address and names of everyone he sent out 2 (after all it is his bussiness) - you dont know for sure - expect the worse - he probably has been under serveilance for sometime now (in which case so is his mail)- do not under estimate the piggery - they look at this as organised crime - if you have had any dealing with him - I would packup shop for a couple of months to be on the safe side.

What i know of him - I dont think he would be a informent - but police can be really persuasive when it comes to cutting a deal to dob in your associates. Have been in this situation myself and believe me the coppers will drop the charges if you dob in - and if you dont they will harress you and tell you your fucked.

Everyone play safe

Jack