www.cannagenetics.com

yeah have read that one yeah i know it sucks but fourtunatly our servrs are not in aus there for those rules don't apply we also run off shared hosting so there would be an issue of effecting other sites if they hit us ic hey can't just go and do cause they feel like it particularly with the people we use

the stuff you really have to watch out for is them watching you from outside your own network , effectivly they place themselfs as your first point to the internet , that means all your trafic ecty goes through them , this allows them to catch and log ALL trafic comming to and from your computer , it also gives them the chance to put key loggers ect directly on your machine as a trusted host. so basicly what they do is an elaberate and quite controlled ip-spoof attack on your machine which is a bit concerning because it is not a blind attack like it is if a person like me was to do do it to you therefore it's allot harder to pick up on mistakes in the packets even if you know what to watch . fourtunatly they DO still need a warrant for this and it tends to be reserved for hackers, pedophiles, terrorist ect

anyone here that is concerned should know that they are likely to get a warrant for your home before somethign like that , unless you where a person they had to watch and record to gather evedince on . with growers why go to all that trouble when you can just knock on the door

seriously though, if a member was a pigger and gathering evidence on people, this site would be a great place to start :wacko:

we all agree we smoke, eat, drink or consume mj is some form or another, we all try and grow, alot of us pull off massive harvest and love showing off the fruits of our labour....alot of people here grow way over the legal limit, hell there are even a few seedbank operators B)

now IMO if i was in court and they said such and such is aka wantdachronic, here is our proof, here is reports of his grows, reports of thisand that and he even included pics for us to use...I WOULD BE FUCKED ! now its a risk we all take posting on these boards, even more so posting pics but if we didnt, what would freedom of speech be worth :scratchin

most narcs are not stupid, they use the internet to find out what drugs are going about, where they are coming from, etc...THEY DEFINATELY KNOW OF OZSTONERS !!!! would not suprise me at all if there are a few non talkative police members (ie 5 posts or less) who constantly look around this site to get an idea of the grows around oz :thumbdown hell it wouldnt suprise me if a few police were actually growing and selling it and coming here for grow tips B)

Not for long, better firewalls and proxies are being developed all the time, they need to be able to see your computer on the net to invade it, with a good firewall you are pretty much invisible and if you are using a good proxy they won't know if you are in Oz or Timbuktu.

not 100% accurate but yes that does help dramatcally....if a person is determined enough they can always find u online but a decent firewall like zone alarm stealthes and closes your ports...i was told to imagine a closed port as a door in a long hallway...the door is closed and the attacker reaches out and tries to open it using the handle....a stleathed port is exactly the same but without the door handle...looks totally blank as if its not even there B) poxy servers can sometimes record your ip and that can be easily obtained with a warrent...sometimes its best to go through 3+ anonymous proxies so your ip is fairly well lost for good but that can really slow down performance and would be a bitch to get working properly :thumbdown

of course cops know about this place and ofcourse they watch things but keep things iun perspective we are all very small fish in a big mother fuckign pond B)

don't bigger than you are and don't be stupid, and you honestly don't have that much to worry about , I ca't say the same for seedbanks as thats a risky business but we don't allow them to actually conduct business here which is one of the reasons our server has never had a warrant executed on it , we legaly have to be told if someone executes a warrant on our servers to get your data and it has never happened if however so anyone that wants to get your ip has to go about it another way if you trade with strangers, give out your info ect then the same can't be said even emai headers contain ip's which they need to tie you to your internet account

Corrupt Cunt Police

Today I was invaded by corrupt PIGS from CIB

~So much for being honest with these low life unethical PIGS.

~I was NOT read any Rights

~I don't ship seeds

~Registered to pay my Tax

~No female pig present

~They ransacked the house but I only had a small amount of bud - they took unused pipes - bin of compost kiff and other things such as, medical magazines

They tried to suffocate me

~I don't grow - they found no plants

~Stole my medicine and other items but did not show me what

~Pretended to call for medical assistance after attacking me and left me to suffer without basic aide

~Laughed at my pain & left all happy with their score - all heroes for bashing a women that wasn't resisting arrest.

~One pig with a little dick complex invaded my personal space and they jumped at me

~The only fighting I did was, for air!

~The last thing I heard before nearly passing out - " I WILL STRANGLE YOU, YOU BITCH." this was a cunt that wanted to prove he had a penis! little dick wanted me dead.

~He used a martial art tactic that I know well but he needed the other men to hold me. This was an over kill and dangerous move for such a gunho - I did not know what they had planned for me - I thought they came to kill me at one point

~After struggling for air - I pretended to pass out long enough for him to let go but I did not have much air left - so the turd pig with no dick complex let go but despite my arm snapped out of place and my wind pipe blocked, they still acted as if I was resisting and sprained my wrists hand cuffing me

with my arm bent out of place. I tried to tell them my arm was broken but he started to choke me. He wanted me to fight. I was willing to be cuffed - I said it was ok but they tried to take me down like I was some kind dangerous criminal trying to escape. I said I would go to the car but they still wanted to man handle me all over the place.

~Even though I had invited them many times in peace and have followed the taxation rules...these pigs came for action -soon as this scum came thru the door, he made it clear, he is a woman basher. Even while put out of action, they still shit themselves each time I moved and yelled at me to stay still even though could see I had no chance to walk by this time. Cowards! Low life cock sucking, women bashing cowards!

~I had a few chances to drop this Rambo style cunt but intended to come quietly but that turned out to be a waste of time - Soon as he got more back up, he became a man with balls all of a sudden. Pathetic no dick! I should have come out fighting - I was able to beat each one on their own.

~Soon as I put my arm behind my back so he could carry out his threat without bashing me, this mother fucker wanting to prove man-hood, snapped my elbow and wrist and still kept twisting it while threatening me - after what happened today - they can take me dead when they come back - low life mother fuckers. So much for coming quietly and paying tax! I did not throw a single punch or kick! They just wanted to fight.

I made it clear - I did not give a fuck if they searched the place and that they were welcome to cuff me and put me in the car - their brut force was way to heavy for a man or women that is merely pissed at the invasion but put up no fight until strangled and a need for air came about

~The WAR on Free the Weed, has now gone to a new level!! I have never felt so determined

I staggered a few kilometres home when someone picked me up and drove me the rest - The hospital gave me a script for pain killers but with no car or money, there was no choice but to plod home on dark - now the pigs are enjoying my medicine. Corrupt fuckers! Heroes in numbers against a single women smoking pot and paying tax.

~Don't try pay tax - they will come beat you up in numbers

~Unethical cunts - I shall buy more weed and tell the mass's to STAY UNDERGROUND!

~I now have a new fight on my hands!

From Cannagentics, these cops are nothing but terrorists. :angry: B) B) :wacko: B) :crying: :P :hang:

the way it stands on OSA atm they would have to break to retrive your ip's  which is still illeagl for them to do.  and automaticly would assist in throwing your case out of court,  ip logs are not kept here on the server nor are the logs of where pics ect where uploaded from , the only thing that stores info on you here is the database which they couldn't accsess without breaking  "terrorisim laws " and belive me imo the peopel we use would love the chance to charge a government autority :devilred:

I pride myself on takign care of you all on here security wise and am always available to those that need help in hiding and protecting themselfs ,

I can't say the same for places that give out partial ip's lol

Pure, I just wanted to say thanks.

I haven't been around much because of the news laws. Been taking the time to get my home security up to scratch. All the machines in the house are now encrypted on the fly with 1024 bit blowfish and they all use encrypted USB keys in addition to the regular username/password challenge. Killing the power to a machine and not having either the USB key or the username/password means the machine cannot be gotten into.

It's nice to know that you take the security of those using the site seriously. The local protection I've got set up is going to make it very difficult to get anything to use to prosecute me with but I'd prefer that they never showed up at my door and you taking security seriously means that them showing up in the first place less likely to happen.

Thanx waxie and it sounds liek you have done a very good job at lockign yourself up

should the day ever come for any of you I sugest you DESTROY the machine , once they have the physical machine it is a matter of time before access is granted no matter how secure it is unfortunatly, Australian Cyber commision are not to be fucked with or taken lightly , I have a magnet hooked to a power source ready to destroy every bit of data I have should I ever be raided again , the key is to have off site backups which they can never track to you ( possibly a security box in someone elses name )

once the data is destroyed with a magnet there is no recovering it because the computer wil just see a bunch of zero's , thjis is the methoid the government use to zero machines before resellign them at government and even some private auctions these days, the only thing as effecting is literally zeroing your rive , which means that a program or script runs and not only deletes every file on the machine but it also replaces it wil a blank segment of data over and over again , once this has been done over 10 or so times to each segment you can be sure your data is safe, the obious problem with this is even with the best zero out scripts that it will take time to run