wattle trip

I hope this is the same information as being discussed here..

I was talking with my nephew the other day, I was quizzing him about some cheap gras anywhere. he told me he's gone off grass, he's gone into a shop in the city called "happy high herbs" or something of that sound.

he told me they sell all kinds of trips that are not specifically illegal by thier possesion at least. he related his most favorite is the seed of an acacia tree that they bought. I gather they paid about 20 bux for enough seeds to get 2 or 3 of them tripping pretty solid. But somehow they got onto the supplier, which I think was shaman in Mullumbimby, and now they get bulk very cheap.

They claim just chewing the seeds is a rich source of DMT.

I haven't tripped in decades, so this is second hand info, but the kid I was tlaking with (well I suppose he isnt a kid these days either) is no idiot. He's an ok bloke.

Apparently this "hapy high herbs" has all manner of wonderful stuff to bend ya mind with if that's how you like it.

hope I'm on the right track.

rob

I hope this is the same information as being discussed here..

I was talking with my nephew the other day, I was quizzing him about some cheap gras anywhere. he told me he's gone off grass, he's gone into a shop in the city called "happy high herbs" or something of that sound.

he told me they sell all kinds of trips that are not specifically illegal by thier possesion at least. he related his most favorite is the seed of an acacia tree that they bought. I gather they paid about 20 bux for enough seeds to get 2 or 3 of them tripping pretty solid. But somehow they got onto the supplier, which I think was shaman in Mullumbimby, and now they get bulk very cheap.

They claim just chewing the seeds is a rich source of DMT.

I haven't tripped in decades, so this is second hand info, but the kid I was tlaking with (well I suppose he isnt a kid these days either) is no idiot. He's an ok bloke.

Apparently this "hapy high herbs" has all manner of wonderful stuff to bend ya mind with if that's how you like it.

hope I'm on the right track.

you know that consuming dmt is illegal right?

no need to post this kind of info. imo

rob

don't forget consuming dmt is illegal in australia.

no need to advertise this kind of info imo

you know that consuming dmt is illegal right?

no need to post this kind of info. imo

rob

Just to be clear, i didn't make this statement which has appeared above as a quote from me.

Rather, if it's a warning to me somehow fucked up, i don't understand the warning. Do you think this happy herbs place has avoided police detection all this time? The Mullum place has been operating since I was a kid under various names, I reckon it'd be old news now. As for ingesting these kinds of things being illegal, it's illegal to inhale paint thinners too, but no-one's gonna be busted for selling it as long as the law allows it to be sold.

If it turns out you're concerned for my nephew's safety of arrest, well even If it were followed up, it's only hear-say, which I'm sure isn't allowed as evidence in any crime.

I only responded to someone (rather excitedly) asking questions what the stuff is and where to get it. i could have ignored it, hoped he didn't pick a dangerous deadly plant and kill himself, or I could have passed on the info where to secure a legal supply (what he does with it is his own business) and be safe in knowing he got the right gear...or I could have ignored it and pretended the authorities are really really fooled and don't know this place exists.

Fuck I don't even leave the house and I know about it.

rob

Don't buy any Passionflower or Wild Lettuce (woodchippy looking crap they advertise as 'herbal highs'). Stuff tastes awful and will leave you with a mild headache and a lighter wallet. I would imagine the same applies for all of the herbal smokes they have on display to the average joe.

If you get a chance you might want to try some Cherry Pop (or just pop, depending on who you talk to). It comes in small plastic bottles and tastes like cough medicine but can have some fairly pleasing effects. You'll get a nice tingly sensation all over your body, euphoria, enhanced appreciation of music, and a general feeling of disorientation/fuckupedness. This stuff can make you pretty pissed off though. I'm a fairly peaceful guy, but after a couple cherry pops my patience for anything that doesn't contribute to my enjoyment of the 'pop made me a bit angrier than it otherwise would have.

They cost $20 each, and I would recommend getting 2 if you want to feel the full effects. Although they are only small herbal drinks, these things can be pretty strong. Overdo it at your own risk, as they also leave you with a fairly weak stomach (similar to alcohol but not as bad) and a severe case of the unwilling erection. The effects lasted about an hour or 2.

Writing about it makes me want some now :thumbsup:

EDIT: Sorry about the offtopicness of the post, just figured I'd chip in my two happy high herbs related cents:)

Edited by johnsmith123

The ummm..."unwilling erection" part...umm cough cough..er...did you feel titilated at all? I mean was there any sexual excitment/arousal? or did this erection just basically serve as a handy alternative for bashing in nails..in the event you lost ya hammer or something I mean.

deviated thanks in advance

rob

No nails were hammered at all unfortunately. What I meant to say is that its pretty much impossible to get an erection after taking the cherry pop (for me, at least). Which is an absolute pain, cause it also made me hornier than a blind lesbian in a fish market.

Give it a try yourself though, you may have more luck than myself.