strongest weed

im pretty sure its the white strains. Like the GWS.

I think WW is supposed to be stronger.

But I think the list would have to include-

White strains - White widow, W.Russian, GWS,

AK47,

C99,

It also depends really on what your looking for.

THC is just one of the cannabis cannabinoids.

im pretty sure its the white strains. Like the GWS.

I think WW is supposed to be stronger.

But I think the list would have to include-

White strains - White widow, W.Russian, GWS,

AK47,

C99,

It also depends really on what your looking for.

THC is just one of the cannabis cannabinoids.

i figured it was something in that strain. the shark is a mix of ak-47 and russian. but i was talking about the highest thc content. and to the guy who told me about the difference in weed preference, i am a perfect example of that, most people (that i've talked to) preferes an indica, but i love a sativa.

the shark is a mix of ak-47 and russian

Great White Shark is a hybrid of two different pure lines of White Widow x Super Skunk.. an F1 of 2 F6's (most Shanti strains are bred this way)...

It was the first seed company strain I grew and still one of the best but it certainly wasnt that potent and its best traits were bag appeal and yield.. white widow I grown to and still keep it as it is noticeably more potent (tho yield is like 1/2 GWS and resin is down).

but i was talking about the highest thc content.

Officially the most potent commercial seed strain is Serious Seeds "White Russian" (ak47 x white widow F1) which was tested at 26.?% at the cannatrade fair a year or 2 ago (these tests are bullshit IMO as they are samples from elite plant selections and not from the average consumer pack)... a less official test linked with High Times mag has recorded G13 clone at 27.8% potency (the G13 clone tested was grown and owned by trichome technoligies).. I have not grown white russian, but i grown g13 clone and it certainly dont rate that potent with me (tho it is very potent sleepy weed still)...

The most potent strain i grown is prolly the bubba kush (classic clone company) I smoking right now, it also the best tasting... strong indica buzz without becoming too valium-y...

potency is all relative of course, whats one mans one hitter quitter may be anothers daysmoke....

@ whingers, sorry, i used banned_again accidentally as Im on a real old computer i havent been on in a while....

crazy sticky love

white_cluster

Edited by banned_again

Hey West Aussie how you doing mate. i'm smoking some Nepalese right now :smoke been smoking it for awhile now and although i've never tripped out on it i still get real wasted from it! Best hash i've smoked by far :rolleyes: i've never smoked bubble hash so i'm thinking of making some after this grow and comparing. wish i was only paying $1 but it's still real cheap so no complaints. I'll post a pic when I get my camera fixed. take it easy.

merry xmas all

lol