Trichomes in veg. (Seedlings)

Hello everybody reading, I'm new to these forums so I'm looking forward to helping alot of you out and hopefully in return we can help each other out.

Does anybody know if this signifies anything noteworthy or just a sign that these beautiful girls are maturing or perhaps a response to stress?

Indoor grow, they are SEEDLINGS, no obvious signs of stress, environment is all in check.

I have not yet checked if they have resin heads but I dare say they don't, it just sort of surprised me.

I opened my tent door after the lights came on and couldn't work out why my plants looked different from when they went to sleep.

I could be way off, I've done a little digging plenty of stuff on revegged clones with trichs but not alot on SEEDLINGS.

Any input greatly appreciated.