Inaugural Speeches of Sophia Moermond & Brian Walker

Recently elected to Western Australia’s Legislative Council, Sophia & Brian from Legalise Cannabis WA Party deliver their first speeches in Parliament.

Sophia: I have a background in healthcare, starting of as a registered nurse, and following on with Naturopathy and Traditional Chinese Medicine. My focus has always been to empower and help people through informed choices.

Brian: It was a pleasure to be sworn in as a member of the Legislative Council of Western Australia yesterday by the Governor of WA, His Excellency the Hon. Kim Beazley AC. This is the start of an exciting journey, not just for me, but for the cannabis community in WA as a whole, and I’m raring to go!

Hon Sophia Moermond MLC Inaugural Speech

I invite you to watch my Inaugural speech in the Legislative Council where I tell the story of my life and share the experiences that shaped who I am today. I hope to be a voice for our environment, female empowerment and suppressed minorities. 1f49a.png I believe that Cannabis should be made legal in WA and I will continue to fight to make this a reality. 1f33f.png

Sophia Moermond on Facebook

Hon Brian Walker MLC Inaugural Speech

I invite you to watch my Parliamentary inaugural speech to learn about my history and the origin of my passions. 1f49a.png I am a healer and I intend to help the people of Western Australia by fighting to legalise the amazing plant that is Cannabis.

Brian Walker on Facebook

Become a member of your state party online.

legalisecannabis-header-02a-960x271.jpg

LegaliseCannabis.org.au

The post Inaugural Speeches of Sophia Moermond & Brian Walker appeared first on HEMP Party.

http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/hempparty/~4/XqgL04EHuHs

View article source
  • Upvote 1

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.