Lower Leaves Yellowing

Here ya go, nitrogen is literally a part of chlorophyll ffs, it makes upto 4% of a cells dry weight.

Very close link between chlorophyll and nitrogen content many investigators proved (EVANS, 1983; FILED and MOONY, 1986; AMALIOTIS et al., 2004). It is understandable, because nitrogen is a structural element of chlorophyll and protein molecules, and thereby affects formation of chloroplasts and accumulation of chlorophyll in them (TUCKER, 2004; DAUGHTRY, 2000).

Nitrogen content in the leaf was in relation with colour of leaf (C a b r e r a, 2004). In

present study, cultivars which had higher nitrogen content (KG 100, Lazarica and KG 56) were a dark green. Contrary, Knjaz and Matica cultivars had a light green colour of leaves and nitrogen content was decrease in these cultivars.

Here's a link that explains the basics of plant nutrition.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://courses.lumenlearning.com/wmopen-biology2/chapter/plant-nutrition/&ved=2ahUKEwjXqunxrqXvAhXUmeYKHTNGBm8QFjALegQIHxAC&usg=AOvVaw2faCII0nwcFddn5Czr3fEZ

What shade of green is chlorophyll mr smartly pants?

Whatever you fuckwit , crawl back in your hole

You get upset when someone disagree with you

Remember you started it by calling me a fuckwit when you made a statement thats simply not true

Learn your biological facts , leaves are not storage banks of nutrients for later use , your statements fuckwit

Fuck me if this bothers you so much you must be a fucking woman

Stop chasing me around and stop sending me personal messages

Its you who won't let go because you made a ridiculous statement

Your another who thinks they got a few nice plants you have some right to be right , fuck off let it go

FUCKWIT

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

@Raniformis and @micmac thanks for trashing a legitimate thread. I post stuff on this forum with the hope of some decent feedback from members who have more experience. Newbies and even more experienced growers would be interested in reading and perhaps contributing. This post is included in world wide search results by the title of the thread and here we are with 2 Aussie blokes dick-swinging and carrying on like Fuckn kids in the schoolyard.

Let’s get back on track and be decent people who just love to grow the plant. ✌️✌️[emoji271][emoji123][emoji109]

Sent from my iPad using OZ Stoners

• Upvote 2

my feelings exactly quokka,were all here for the one reason and its normal for everyone to do things a little differently from one and other, there is no one single ways to do things, just learning what works for you and your environment, have a smoke and chill, let's just work together, thats it I've said my bit peace peoples

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 2

As a side note Quokka, you just experienced first hand why people don't offer advice.

Bullshit. I've been involved in forums of various interests for over 20 years. The majority do offer advice, support and even friendship. Don't go making excuses for the knuckle-dragging, chest-beating monkey culture on here. Its just pathetic.

• Upvote 4

Yellow leaves usually means the plant is under some sort stess

Over and under watering can cause this

If the plant was hungry the first indication would be at the tips not the bottom of the plant

It could be that the soil is staying damp , not enough aeration

This is pretty easy to find , a little harder to rectify

Another reason could be pests of some description, probably under the soil

Put a yellow sticky pad around the plant and see what you catch

Root rot usually presents differently, refer to joe dirts grow for references, I don't think its root rot , check the base of the stem for any discolouration

Ph is incorrect again presents at the new growth

Edited by micmac

It could be that the soil is staying damp , not enough aeration

This is pretty easy to find , a little harder to rectify

Thanks for the detailed answer Micmac, I did use a new bag of soil that didn’t seem as airy as previous bags. It doesn’t drain as well as I’m used to so you could be onto something there.

The buds are chunking nicely but they only get 4 or 5 hours of proper sun in the afternoons. This may be causing them to end quickly? Guess I’ll just see how she goes this coming week.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yeah that could be it , its maybe not drying out

Get a thin rod and see how hard it is to push into soil

It should go in without any effort , if not less water at least until she starts to dry out

If it is damp conditions it will eventually show in the buds ,

A look for mould in any of the buds , especially the middle branches , you have to look deep in the buds to find it early

Look for any discolouration at all

• Upvote 1