• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire

Photo

Canna terra - iron and nitrogen deficiency?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

9fingers

9fingers

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: The sun
Trying canna terra for the first time, mixed a little extra perlite into the mixture and planted seeds straight into 10 litre pots. The plants are 5 weeks old and 3.5 weeks old and I'm super happy with how much they've already grown.

But the plants have been a bit of a lighter green than usual so I gave them a feed of green powerfeed about a week ago. Now the 3.5 week old plant has started shooting out real yellow looking leaves. Could this be fixed with an iron supplement?

5 week old plant
Attached File  20210125_135004.jpg   219.1K   18 downloads

3 week old plant
Attached File  20210125_135008.jpg   207.21K   17 downloads

3 week old plant with possible iron deficiency?
Attached File  20210125_135014.jpg   138.6K   18 downloads
Attached File  20210125_135020.jpg   127.35K   17 downloads

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

9fingers

9fingers

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Lighting: The sun
By the way the plants are indica dominant and are just starting to preflower, if that makes any difference

micmac

micmac

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 8101 Posts:
Maybe too much power feed , may have changed ph of soil ?

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

kloud9

kloud9

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 7133 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Lighting: sun
And transplant into a bigger pot

The Stoned Jester

The Stoned Jester

The one, the only - The Stoned Jester.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1975 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: 80w Philips CFL

Check this handy chart to make sure you diagnose properly as some conditions look similar.

post-40304-0-67708400-1611801090.jpg
I've used canna terra in the past but I only ever used the Canna Bio range of food + some pk13/14, only thing to make sure is good drainage, the terra likes to hold on to certain chems and you can get a salt build-up.

Attached Files

gallery_40304_1204_35607.jpg

Have you ever noticed the most dangerous thing about cannabis is getting caught by the police with it?

"When the legal side effects of a substance cause more harm to a person than the side effects of the substance itself we have an injustice." - Jimmy Carter

:plant: "Who says stoner's aren't creative? - Give them weed and nothing to smoke it out of, and they turn into fucking Macgyver" :plant:

CURRENT GROW - https://cannabis.com...-grow-c99-x-hk/

PREVIOUS GROWhttps://cannabis.com...3-jesters-grow/
PREVIOUS GROW - https://cannabis.com...00w-drobe-grow/

PREVIOUS GROW - https://cannabis.com...vil-experiment/

PREVIOUS GROW - https://cannabis.com...k1-x-blueberry/
PREVIOUS GROW - https://cannabis.com...er-grows-again/

READ THE RULES!

WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.

brick

brick

live the dream

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3939 Posts:
  • Interests:PAKALOLO
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: 1x250 MH for veg 1 x 400 watt HPS flower. Mainly the sun.

Trying canna terra for the first time, mixed a little extra perlite into the mixture and planted seeds straight into 10 litre pots. The plants are 5 weeks old and 3.5 weeks old and I'm super happy with how much they've already grown.

But the plants have been a bit of a lighter green than usual so I gave them a feed of green powerfeed about a week ago. Now the 3.5 week old plant has started shooting out real yellow looking leaves. Could this be fixed with an iron supplement?

5 week old plant
attachicon.gif20210125_135004.jpg

3 week old plant
attachicon.gif20210125_135008.jpg

3 week old plant with possible iron deficiency?
attachicon.gif20210125_135014.jpg
attachicon.gif20210125_135020.jpg

I use Canna Terra all the time. Getting a bit expensive now though. I found when I used nutes other than Canna nutes the plants did not like it one bit. Not saying other nutes wont work but from my personal experience I stick with Canna Terra nutes when I use Canna Terra medium. Give it a good flush with water only, with a ph between 6.5-6.8 then water with half the required dosage of whatever nutes you are using. This url may help as well. https://www.growweed...iron-deficiency

Edited by brick, 29 January 2021 - 11:51 AM.

When you arise in the morning, give thanks for the morning light, for your life and strength.
Give thanks for your food and the joy of living.
If you see no reason for giving thanks,
The fault lies in yourself.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
~ Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

[/size]

"Anyway i never count on anything until it's in my hand and i've got a good grip of it." d

'A true friend is someone who knows you're
a good egg even if you're a little cracked.'

Man has a poor understanding of life. He mistakes knowledge for wisdom. He tries to unveil the holy secrets of our Father, the Great Spirit.

He attempts to impose his laws and ways on Mother Earth.
Even though he, himself, is a part of nature, he chooses to disregard, and ignore it, for the sake of his own immediate gain.
But the laws of nature are far stronger than those of mankind…

Chief White Cloud. The Circle of life.

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government, and I'm here to help."' - Former U.S. President,

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.