• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

kangaroos and wallabies

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

seedsmanspain

seedsmanspain

Maturing

• Sponsors
  • 318 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:None

Hi everyone,

I have had a hell of a time with skippy this year. 

I had my best plant completely enclosed with chook wire and the roos pulled it through the side and demolished it.

I have surrounded my remaining girls with enough chook wire to fence off Victoria, fingers crossed.

Has anyone had any success deterring roos and wallabies or is the only solution to fence them off like colditz ? :jail:

Thanks

Mick

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

itchybromusic

itchybromusic

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4467 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic

is there not a cheap battery powered dog bark alarm or zap sprayer thingy with motion detection  

have no idea if it'll work or be cheap enough or even if you could use something like that without drawing attention 

just the first thing that came to mind , well that'n shoot em lol lol lol , i am joking :) 

seedsmanspain

seedsmanspain

Maturing

• Sponsors
  • 318 Posts:

Yeah I wonder if a motion detector light would do the job?

When I saw my 5 foot Lemon Pie Fem eaten to the stem overnight shooting seemed less extreme !

Ta

Mick

Try Blu

Try Blu

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 783 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Type:Hashish

Not convinced a light is the way forward.

A better fence imo.

Starpicket driver is a must. Get the pickets in deep

Maybe these guys can help if you are having trouble .  https://hireahubby.com.au/.  Hahaha,

seedsmanspain

seedsmanspain

Maturing

• Sponsors
  • 318 Posts:

Not convinced a light is the way forward.

A better fence imo.

Starpicket driver is a must. Get the pickets in deep

Maybe these guys can help if you are having trouble .  https://hireahubby.com.au/.  Hahaha,

Thanks for that....I better hide that site from the wife !

Just an update.... I discovered that Roos were not the only culprit.....POSSUMS were doing far more damage.

Extra fencing surrounded by dead spikey bushes (natural barbed wire) and the problem is fixed !

International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.