Sweet auto critical

Today marks 2 weeks in my grow today. They r still in their small pots (forgot that transplanting auto flowers can be a problem) but for two weeks my plants look like they might be on the smaller side not too sure will attach photos so feedback will be much appreciated there has been an awful amount of rain in my area lately which is super annoying as I risk possibility of my plants being over watered.

I’m planning on moving them to their final pot tomorrow to possibly start training in a week or two. I definitely feel like I’ve held these seedlings back a bit in their grow probably overwatering from the rain and they do look a bit sad from not enough sun light since it is an outdoor grow and the weather is an attribute no one can control unless it’s indoor. If anyone can notice anything wrong or give me any tips on how to get greater yields on these two plants that would be greatly appreciated

post-67644-160950349476_thumb.jpg plant 1

post-67644-160950352432_thumb.jpg plant 2