• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products

Photo

Please Help - 1ST Grow - Outdoor

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

ouijah

ouijah

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:None

Please can i get some help i have noticed 3 things emerge on my plant the last week some may be related some not i have no clue.

First ever grow so i'm very green.

Indoor/Outdoor: outdoor
Growing Medium: cannaterra pro
Growing Style: outdoor, in fabric pot
Watering/Feeding Frequency: every second day
Nutrient Strength (PPM/EC): cannaterra vega - as directed on nutes
PH Levels: 6.2
Temperature/Humidity Levels: outdoor south oz
Air Flow/Fans etc.: wind
Lighting Type (CFL/HPS/MH etc.): sun
Growth Stage: VEG
Plants Age: 1.5months
Cannabis Strain: dinafem bubba kush cbd

Problem 1:

What are these bugs and how do i get rid of them?

Attached File  HELP_bug.jpg   880.29K   14 downloads

Problem 2:

What are these spots? they're on a number of leaves.

Attached File  HELP_spots.jpg   155.35K   14 downloads

Problem 3:

One of the leaves is looking a bit yellow on the end, its only one of the big first fan leaves.

At first i thought the brown spot was where i maybe watered a bit of nutes on it but there's another now too?

Also i noticed zooming in on camera the leaf looks very spotty??

Attached File  HELP_leaf2.jpg   224.81K   14 downloadsAttached File  HELP_leaf.jpg   355.12K   14 downloads

Thanks for your help!

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

merl1n

merl1n

Hashin it up

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3098 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: 4x600 HPS

Hey Ouijah,

I don't see anything there to be too worried about.

The plant uses it's leaves as a reservoir. It stores up nutrients in it's leaves and uses those nutes as is required, hence the yellowing of the lower leaves.

Being outside a bug or two is normal, if you had lots of bugs that's a different story. But presently, I wouldn't be stressing, and its the same for the slight leaf damage. A drop of water evaporating from the leaf surface can cause some of those leaf markings but it's all normal. I would recommend you check the underside of those leaves. Some bugs don't like direct sunlight, so they hide on the underside of the leaf

The leaves near the growing tips look real nice with a deep green colouring. Now, if those were yellowing, that'd be more of a concern.

As a newbie it's real common to 'micromanage' (I did it too) ie Making heaps of changes in a short time period. But we have to remember that some changes made today may not have a visible impact for up to 2 weeks.

Personally. I think she's looking nice. IMHO it's a weed, let it grow.

Hope it helps

Merl1n

There's only one way I get my 'greens'

and it ain't by eating them

----///-\\\----Put This
---|||---|||---On Your
---|||---|||---account If
---|||---|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who Died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\---Or who may be suffering from it
survivors too..god bless em
More compassion in this world is what we need!

ouijah

ouijah

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:None
Thanks for your response @merl1n. Bugs disappeared and no new white spots. The brown spots on the lowest fan leaves have grown though got me worried?? Photos are 7 days later.c62035f6e75750a8961e46f7842bbca8.jpgca991f4c0218151f12d43f5be5a35788.jpg24eea44274a7d19909852fe21eb88c00.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

afgahn bob

afgahn bob

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1990 Posts:
  • Interests:blacked ou choppers
    which like me

making oil which keeps me sane
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: none indoor setup then sun
  • Fav. Nutrients:depleted uranium

sly stallones steroids

Looks like u been doing the old pour on nutes from top of plant instead of slow pour from bottom

Just spilled a bit on ure leaves is all

That bug looked like a whitefly 2 me and the white markings are telltale signs of little buggers

Grab some neem oil and water more carefully and bob's ure uncle

P.S i could be so wrong so maybe wait 4 more exp growers

Edited by afgahn bob, 29 November 2020 - 08:01 PM.

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.