Rookie grower and seed germ help

First off let me introduce myself, based in Nsw and never properly had a good big harvest but learning a lot from all of you, I’ve been using this app for about six months without posting anything but in my last grow I’ve had nutrient issues and pest issues that was cleared up by some pablos answers in other threads, I have looked for answers to my questions in other threads couldnt find shit, I grew early in a small pot and got a female to flower only a little girl but crossed her with some seed I paid stupid money for from a Seedbank (MiLF auto or some bullshit) anyway I collected heaps of seeds off the girl but none of them are germinating! I tried with about 30 I usually drop them in water until they crack them put them in paper towel until the taproot is half an inch or so in length but nah nothing, I’ve heard of a growth delay enzym and wondering if anyone else knows of this?

RS stay sweet

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

not sure what growth delay enzyme is 

but whatever it is when germinating seeds i don't think you want to use something that " delays " anything 

again i have no idea what a growth delay enzyme is , got a link to info on it ?

when did you harvest your seeds , generally when producing seed you let the plant go as long as poss 

as to make sure you harvest mature seeds , are the seeds dark colored or light in color 

you can use fulvic acid to help germinate seeds , fulvic helps the activation for enzymes which is one of 

the first things that happen when seed starts to germinate , enzyme action 

but if seeds are immature fulvic or anything else aren't gonna help 

• Upvote 1

not sure what growth delay enzyme is

but whatever it is when germinating seeds i don't think you want to use something that " delays " anything

again i have no idea what a growth delay enzyme is , got a link to info on it ?

when did you harvest your seeds , generally when producing seed you let the plant go as long as poss

as to make sure you harvest mature seeds , are the seeds dark colored or light in color

you can use fulvic acid to help germinate seeds , fulvic helps the activation for enzymes which is one of

the first things that happen when seed starts to germinate , enzyme action

but if seeds are immature fulvic or anything else aren't gonna help

I just heard when a seed comes off a plant it has an enzyme that doesn’t let it sprout, probably bullshit but I was wondering if anyone knew anything and yes the plants mature and the little sacks the seeds were in were already exposed like High winds could of blew it off the plant, seeds are nice and dark with tiger stripes looks like what I thought would be nice mature seeds, I’ll try that fulvic acid and let you know how it goes

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

ok cool 

sorry but i had to ask if you were using mature seeds 

i watched a vid a while back , the guy was talking about seeds being produced by plants complete 

with there own microorganisms for germination , these organisms stay dormant on the seed until 

condition are right for sprouting , so prob not a good idea to clean seeds with h202 b4 attempting 

to germinate them like some instruct to do 

i've used NTS fulvic a few times , sometimes the seed seems to know it's going to be germinated 

& cracks not long after soaking in a fulvic solution ( with in 24hrs ) , at other times not so quick

but i guess there's allot of factors that are at play when a seed germinates , temps ect ect 

love to hear how ya go

good luck