• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products
CYCO Platinum Series Hydroponics Nutrients & Additives

Photo

Mould /Fuzz on seeds now on some seedling

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

jkaitzen

jkaitzen

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 7 Posts:
Hi guys
I’ve found the following mould/ fuzz on seeds I transplanted , successfully germinated but cannot rule out wether this can harm my seedlings growing together

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Paul.sth.wst.is.best

Paul.sth.wst.is.best

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 Posts:
If they have germinated... then I can’t see it being a issue in the future for your plants , treat the seedlings better than the seeds. Best of luck mate.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Try Blu

Try Blu

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 729 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Type:Hashish
  • Fav. Heads:None

Septoria / leaf spot diseases, mildews etc can affect seed stock afaik.https://www.nature-a...g/septoria.html

Usually just after flowering starts is when they become noticeable to the eye. These pathogens can be systemic within the plant/ seed, and lurk in the soil waiting for optimum conditions. Best way to avoid problems is to start with quality seed stock.

Most moulds are no good. Give your plants good growing conditions and treat when conditions are unfavourable.

Good luck with the grow. 

Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products
CYCO Platinum Series Hydroponics Nutrients & Additives
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.