Postponed until further notice.

Ok so I was thinking of something to do and I was thinking about how many moons back there used to be a lot of roots being shown but not so much now so I thought I would do a comp.

So for the next 2 months show us your roots, I love a good healthy root lol

2 months should be plenty of time to allow for more people to enter and the winning entry will be Decided by a Poll from the members after the comp has finished.

Comp starts now and will end on the 1st  October and all pictures must be your own and have a piece of paper with OSA written on it next to it to help stop fake entry’s.

So up for grabs is a hand melted, hand made, hand poured and hand stamped exclusively for OSA it’s a 999% Pure Silver Coin, also I might add a few other prizes through out the comp.

post-59652-0-06154700-1596171908_thumb.jpegpost-59652-0-74446100-1596171934_thumb.jpeg

So good luck all and show us ya roots...

• Upvote 6