• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
CYCO Platinum Series Hydroponics Nutrients & Additives

Photo

Preparing for Spring 2020

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

louise

louise

tweet tweet tweet

• Members
  • 5498 Posts:
  • Interests:weed, wimmyn and song...
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: 400w hps son-T-agro
  • Fav. Nutrients:Canna Coco... piss easy.

Hi Growers, 

I've decided it's time to get into preparing my victory garden. The garden has been derelict for a couple of years as my time was taken up surviving lung cancer and caring for my geriatric pooch with breast cancer. The pooch has passed on now and I need to develop a new focus or fall into a heap on the floor from despair. 

So, I went seed shopping and bought a few things I have always wanted to grow. 

Linum Usitatissimum (flax) for both the seed and the fibre... I doubt I'll be weaving linen, but there is a rigid heddle loom in the 'supply' room if I get the urge. Twin purpose, flaxseed for the diet and stalks for paper making... I do like to paint on handmade paper.

Gossypium herbaceum (cotton), again for papermaking primarily, but there is a spinning wheel (as well as a couple of looms) in the 'supply' room. I have also ordered some high bush blueberries from a local farm... might as well get some that do well with the area's hot dry summers and frosty winters. 

That's it for now, anyone else have new garden plans for the coming Spring?

The poor have to labour in the face of the majestic equality of the law, which forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread. ~ Analote France

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

The Toll Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2905 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:None

Hey Lou,

Will be interesting to see you grow those varieties. I think this year I will try and start some veggie seeds mainly toms and cucumbers indoors under CFL with my canna plants give them a nice start to the season. In terms of variety I think I am just going to go with the same varieties that do well in my area. Loving the mortgage lifter heirloom tomatoes.

Try Blu

Try Blu

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 712 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Type:Hashish
  • Fav. Heads:None

Ups and downs Louise. Wins and losses. Life is a funny thing at times. 

Courageous. To pick yourself up. Hobbies and keeping active is a great way to live. :)

Music is another good one.

My native soil is on the acidic side. In the low 5’s. Probably good for your blueberries. 

Here is a giggle. Berries and music....lol

https://www.youtube....h?v=E07s5ZYygMg

Enjoy the garden and the arts and crafts. 

Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.