Rdwc Aqua flakes pro nutrients

As someone who dodges boosters that sounds like a completely outrageous amount to spend on root juice. Don't blow ya coin on snake oil. If you haven't already, use that money on temp control for the deep water system.

Ok so I’m thinking of buying these instead of spending heaps of cash on snake juice haha what’s yours thoughts?

post-67192-159550385641_thumb.pngpost-67192-159550386487_thumb.png

I think that's a much better investment and will yield you more than oil of the rarest snakes. I haven't looked into the specs or value of that chiller but it looks the business. As others have said, shouldn't need it until later but when its hot it will be very important.

You may have said already, do you have pH, ec, temp and humidity measuring gear?

I bought the a.c. infinity cloud line T6 temperature and humidity controller fan with carbon filter Looks fucking sweet from what I’ve seen and I’m waiting on my blue lab guardian monitor to come in the mail

Sound good. I'm learning that the new controllers slow the fans rather than shutting them off which is a very good thing. Don't let the airflow stop completely or get too low when the tent is full. I'd rather have bung temps than co2 starved plants. Sounds like you've got some cool equipment on the way. Out of curiosity, why the mars light? Looks like you've spared no expense everywhere else :)

I went the Mars TS 3000 led lights to save in Energy cost did some Research on YouTube and people grow some pretty big buds using those led lights cost me $700 wasn’t really cheap Edited by ozstoner88

That must have been an infomercial list mate.

Quickbloom is your go to for quality leds in Australia the eBay brands you mentioned will never back up their product if it fails

I just did a google search for “best led grow light 2020” and it was number 2 out of 10 on the list the spider Farmer 4000 was number one best grow led 2020 at around $900 a pop

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app