Re-vegging timeframes

I've run out of room in my 3x3 veg tent. Moved a few regular plants into flower tent(currently not used) on 12/12 lights, 5 days ago. Sex of plants is now apparent. I'm thinking of flipping the females back into 18/6 to veg another 3 weeks( using my flower tent), as I'd like them a bit bigger. I've previously read that plants in flower can take 3 to 4 weeks to revert back to normal veg growth. My plants aren't in full flower, just showing sex, and only stretched a few inches so far. In this case of only 5 days exposure to 12/12 light, would they still take 3 to 4 weeks to return to normal veg growth, or would they reveg much quicker ?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Probably not that long but they will stall a little shifting back to veg .

time frame ,,don’t know ,,,but you’ll will be able to figure that out as they begin to reveg.

Edit,,let them get past the three finger stage maybe five ? Takes time

Thanks S.Edge. Sounds like not much veg gain for the timeframe involved. Cheers

Recently took some cuttings from plants 1 week to week and a half into 12/12, they took about a week extra after rooting out to reveg and start growing again it seems.

Thanks Frank. After my original post, I read about an option to take a cutting from a vegging plant, and put the cutting straight into 12/12 flower light to determine sex of the mother. Apparently (??) the cutting can/will show sex in a similar timeframe to what the mother would have. Have you ( or anyone else) seen this done before ?? Sounds like a good ( future) option, if any truth to it.