South Australian Hydroponic Stores - The Good, the bad and the ugly&#3

Well Frank that's where you are wrong

If they relied on some one like you for business they would go broke very quickly

Maybe time to leave your bubble

Personally I would be a lot more suspicious of some one trying to hide some thing as opposed to some one walking straight out to their car

As fox said ,this is the wrong hobby for ppl who think like you,just going to make your paronia worse

And another reason nothing will change in the futute ,cause you too paranoid come out in the open and declare what you truly believe

Just another sheep hiding in the bush

Believe me ppl who come here for advice , especially those in dire need of some form of meds don't need to read posts like yours and others, they got enough to deal with out the ramblings of a paranoid person

By the way ,is you can't conduct a arguments without referring to others as cunts shows how closed your views truly are

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Weird, Old nursery I was working at was buying pre buffered coco in by the tonne. Didn't come from a local hydro store, also tomato growers more than likely use slabs of coco. 

Retail hydro stores are just that, retail stores.

Not sure which frank the rest of your post is pointed at but i think it's the other frank. :)

Well Frank that's where you are wrong

If they relied on some one like you for business they would go broke very quickly

Maybe time to leave your bubble

Personally I would be a lot more suspicious of some one trying to hide some thing as opposed to some one walking straight out to their car

As fox said ,this is the wrong hobby for ppl who think like you,just going to make your paronia worse

And another reason nothing will change in the futute ,cause you too paranoid come out in the open and declare what you truly believe

Just another sheep hiding in the bush

Believe me ppl who come here for advice , especially those in dire need of some form of meds don't need to read posts like yours and others, they got enough to deal with out the ramblings of a paranoid person

By the way ,is you can't conduct a arguments without referring to others as *#%@^ shows how closed your views truly are

Mate you have got me all wrong and I apologise for swearing in my posts I have had a hell of a week, I am not here intentionally trying too make ppl paranoid I thought this was a place to voice your opinions.

I don’t think there is anything wrong with being careful mate and would appreciate not being labelled as paranoid bud because you don’t really know the first thing about my personality bar afew comments in this post which were twisted around making out like I was wearing camo gear running behind trees away from the hydro store.

So what if I park over the road it’s extremely busy area, when I go to the other 1 that’s in a quiet Industrial area in a complex of 6 guess where I park out the front, and as you said ppl are here for advice and there isn’t always 1 right answer but telling someone there “paranoid” and “that’s just the ramblings of a paranoid person” is quite irresponsible by you, what if I was a sick person and that sent me over the edge, further more for the newbies they should come to a descion on there own and not be told it’s ok to not be safe and that guy is just paranoid.

Just let it be lads, let people do whatever helps them sleep at night.
So to get back on track haha, has anyone got any experience with local hydro shops home brand nutrients??
trying to get away from the 20 product recipes the big companies offer.

Also it seems there is an LED boom in SA now, anyone running any LEDS atm?