• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
CYCO Platinum Series Hydroponics Nutrients & Additives
Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products

Photo

High humidity

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

frankyboy

frankyboy

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 Posts:
Hey guys?

My humidity up around 65-70 only 2 weeks left so way too high,dehumidifier must be cactus as all it did was raise temp and not collect bugger all water.

Any tricks to lower temperaly until I can organise another de humidifier

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

itchybromusic

itchybromusic

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4350 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic

do some reading bout VPD Vapor Pressure Deficit 

not saying your dehu isn't on the fritz but part of the way a dehu works is by increasing temps in the space it's working in 

as temps rise humidity go's down naturally & V a V , as temps decrease humidity increases 

what's the room temp while your humidity is 65-70% & how healthy are your indoor plants atm

cause unhealthy plants attract pests & pathogens regardless of environmental conditions  

healthier the plant the less probs your likely to have , however environmental conditions do effect plant health  

do you have lots of air circulation in your grow space 

frankyboy

frankyboy

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 Posts:

do some reading bout VPD Vapor Pressure Deficit

not saying your dehu isn't on the fritz but part of the way a dehu works is by increasing temps in the space it's working in
as temps rise humidity go's down naturally & V a V , as temps decrease humidity increases

what's the room temp while your humidity is 65-70% & how healthy are your indoor plants atm
cause unhealthy plants attract pests & pathogens regardless of environmental conditions
healthier the plant the less probs your likely to have , however environmental conditions do effect plant health

do you have lots of air circulation in your grow space

Temps around 21-22 on and 18-19 off

Yeah mate pretty healthy chec my pics I put up this morning,
My main concern is that as they are so dense there more prone to mould and rot

Ras_gorrilla

Ras_gorrilla

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: Hps
  • Fav. Nutrients:General hydroponics

Temps around 21-22 on and 18-19 off

Yeah mate pretty healthy chec my pics I put up this morning,
My main concern is that as they are so dense there more prone to mould and rot

raise your temps a touch..... 24-25 on 20off...... this will help lower RH.

frankyboy

frankyboy

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 Posts:
Cheers mate

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

cooper

cooper

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1407 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: HPS
  • Fav. Nutrients:Any hydro A+ B kits + Silica.
    I dont use magic additives
It's a tricky problem. Watch them, hope for the best but be ready to chop early if needed. My room averages about 60% RH late in bloom and I usually find a rotten bud or two. It's never a disaster though, touch wood :)

louise

louise

tweet tweet tweet

• Members
  • 5487 Posts:
  • Interests:weed, wimmyn and song...
  • Fav. Type:Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: 400w hps son-T-agro
  • Fav. Nutrients:Canna Coco... piss easy.

raise your temps a touch..... 24-25 on 20off...... this will help lower RH.

I second this as a short term strategy. If you raise the temps the rh will drop as warmer air has greater water holding capacity.

Edited by louise, 23 May 2020 - 01:25 PM.

The poor have to labour in the face of the majestic equality of the law, which forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread. ~ Analote France

Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.