• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
CYCO Platinum Series Hydroponics Nutrients & Additives

Photo

Best value nutrients for hybrid ebb and flow

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

sleator

sleator

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 Posts:
Hey guys.

Just setup an ebb and flow table hybrid. Basically a table with a lid that net pots go into and the roots grow into no medium on the table so they can spread right out.

I've grown with general hydroponics couple years ago but they are now not so available and expensive.
I had most of their line

I'm just looking to keep it simple this time, Australian made, no PGR, simple to keep ph stable. Not stupid expensive and readily available.

Have been looking at sensi pro and also floramax/flairform

Can you experts shed any light?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

The Toll Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2759 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:None

I am just about to finish a flood and drain grow with Autopot powdered nutrients, works very well. Otherwise heard good things about hy - gen nutes there aussie.

Billybob88

Billybob88

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: The sun
  • Fav. Nutrients:Natural
Im going to give isn nutrients a go... its Australian made and a mate reccomended it to me.. apparently ive been smoking it for years so ive got no complaints lol.....

sleator

sleator

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 Posts:
I'll have a look thanks for the help!

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.