• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

CBD available in Australian Chemists within a year?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

nici

nici

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1258 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None
Checking the news this morning and found this tidbit

https://www.420magaz...tion-next-year/

gallery_7617_565_5131.jpg

----///-\\\----Put This
---|||----|||---On Your
---|||----|||---account If
---|||----|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who Died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\---Or who may be suffering from it
survivors too...
More compassion in this world is what we need!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What to expect when buying and using the Australia Post Load&Go rechargable credit card - https://cannabis.com...go-easy-as-123/

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

louise

louise

tweet tweet tweet

• Members
  • 5551 Posts:
  • Interests:weed, wimmyn and song...
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal

It's a nice idea, but... yes, there is always a but... not only are the Daily Fail and the Courier Fail shit sources of credible information, Greg Hunt is a slimy, lying, political parasite.

He is the sort of pollie that will praise the drought breaking rain, while actually just pissing on your head. He has so little integrity that Mike Hunt could replace him as Federal Health Minister and do a 100% better job. At least with Mike Hunt, we would have a a minister with warmth and real depth of character.

Although, I would absolutely love to see CBD over the counter and have a soft spot of Livvy, because my Mum baby sat her and Hugh when they were bubs.

The poor have to labour in the face of the majestic equality of the law, which forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread. ~ Analote France

merl1n

merl1n

Hashin it up

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3190 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: 4x600 HPS

"At least with Mike Hunt, we would have a a minister with warmth and real depth of character"

PMSL lol lol lol 

The thing about the proposed CBD availability is : It what form? Presently there is oil available. But I doubt very much we're talking about GVM being available at the local chemist.

It is, I must admit, a step in the right direction, but still a long way to go IMO

Merl1n

There's only one way I get my 'greens'

and it ain't by eating them

----///-\\\----Put This
---|||---|||---On Your
---|||---|||---account If
---|||---|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who Died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\---Or who may be suffering from it
survivors too..god bless em
More compassion in this world is what we need!

nici

nici

Couch Locked

• Members
  • 1258 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
Totally agree with all comments Lou and merl1n, but at least it's in a publication most sheep read which will hopefully push things in the right direction

louise

louise

tweet tweet tweet

• Members
  • 5551 Posts:

"At least with Mike Hunt, we would have a a minister with warmth and real depth of character"

PMSL lol lol lol 

Hi Merl1n, yeah I am an angry old, anarchist crone atm... recently out of hospital (again) with more lung problems... not more cancer, at least, but related issues. Plus, going stir crazy in solo isolation, because I wont survive a dose of the 'rona.

My profile should probably carry a warning label.

I hope you are well <3

merl1n

merl1n

Hashin it up

• Members
  • 3190 Posts:

And I think that's the fear for many people with compromised systems "...If I get it, I'm gone..." I'm a moderator on a peer support health network for rare conditions, we have 50 odd communities on the network and I don't think there's a single community that hasn't got posts regarding Corona. Admittedly the network is American based, but has members worldwide. The yanks on the network are recommending people put themselves into iso, even if their individual states aren't mandated. In real basic terms the choices are 'go 'Stir crazy in solo isolation' or death'. Not much of a choice really.

As for me, I've been put back on the medical merry-go-round. But whilst all this 'rona shit goes on all non-essential procedures are on-hold, so I'll have to continue hibernating (Not much change there lol ) until I get the call.

As I'm sure I've said before, 'If you kept an animal alive in this state of health you'd be charged with a crime, namely animal cruelty. But a person, ohh that's different...' there's something very wrong with that idea.

Stay safe (Well, as safe as you can)

Merl1n

Dingo-2008

Dingo-2008

Stoned

• Members
  • 971 Posts:
  • Interests:Kayak Fishing,Shooting,Growing & Breeding Cannabis for medical uses, ,Camping & Bush Walking, Taking photographs of nature & wild life & an good old cannabis plants, plus lots more.
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Lighting: 80watt cfl for clones,600watt HPS for Veg,&600 watt & 1000 watt hps for flower.

Stay safe Merl1n & Louise an don't let that  C-19  Bite you.An the same to all the ill peoples out there in ozstoners land.

Regards .Dingo-2008.

louise

louise

tweet tweet tweet

• Members
  • 5551 Posts:

And I think that's the fear for many people with compromised systems "...If I get it, I'm gone..." I'm a moderator on a peer support health network for rare conditions, we have 50 odd communities on the network and I don't think there's a single community that hasn't got posts regarding Corona. Admittedly the network is American based, but has members worldwide. The yanks on the network are recommending people put themselves into iso, even if their individual states aren't mandated. In real basic terms the choices are 'go 'Stir crazy in solo isolation' or death'. Not much of a choice really.

As for me, I've been put back on the medical merry-go-round. But whilst all this 'rona shit goes on all non-essential procedures are on-hold, so I'll have to continue hibernating (Not much change there lol ) until I get the call.

As I'm sure I've said before, 'If you kept an animal alive in this state of health you'd be charged with a crime, namely animal cruelty. But a person, ohh that's different...' there's something very wrong with that idea.

Stay safe (Well, as safe as you can)

Merl1n

I'll take the 'stir crazy in solo iso' over death by oxidative stress. All the folks I know in health services are bracing for winter.  

Solidarity in hibernation, mate. 

Stay safe Merl1n & Louise an don't let that  C-19  Bite you.An the same to all the ill peoples out there in ozstoners land.

Regards .Dingo-2008.

Thanks Dingo and best wishes to you too. xx

merl1n

merl1n

Hashin it up

• Members
  • 3190 Posts:

And then in the U.S. this is happening too.....

https://www.msn.com/...nce/ar-BB151A6y

International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.