CBD available in Australian Chemists within a year?

It's a nice idea, but... yes, there is always a but... not only are the Daily Fail and the Courier Fail shit sources of credible information, Greg Hunt is a slimy, lying, political parasite.

He is the sort of pollie that will praise the drought breaking rain, while actually just pissing on your head. He has so little integrity that Mike Hunt could replace him as Federal Health Minister and do a 100% better job. At least with Mike Hunt, we would have a a minister with warmth and real depth of character.

Although, I would absolutely love to see CBD over the counter and have a soft spot of Livvy, because my Mum baby sat her and Hugh when they were bubs.

• Upvote 3

"At least with Mike Hunt, we would have a a minister with warmth and real depth of character"

PMSL lol lol lol 

The thing about the proposed CBD availability is : It what form? Presently there is oil available. But I doubt very much we're talking about GVM being available at the local chemist.

It is, I must admit, a step in the right direction, but still a long way to go IMO

Merl1n

• Upvote 2

"At least with Mike Hunt, we would have a a minister with warmth and real depth of character"

PMSL lol lol lol 

Hi Merl1n, yeah I am an angry old, anarchist crone atm... recently out of hospital (again) with more lung problems... not more cancer, at least, but related issues. Plus, going stir crazy in solo isolation, because I wont survive a dose of the 'rona.

My profile should probably carry a warning label.

I hope you are well <3

• Upvote 1

And I think that's the fear for many people with compromised systems "...If I get it, I'm gone..." I'm a moderator on a peer support health network for rare conditions, we have 50 odd communities on the network and I don't think there's a single community that hasn't got posts regarding Corona. Admittedly the network is American based, but has members worldwide. The yanks on the network are recommending people put themselves into iso, even if their individual states aren't mandated. In real basic terms the choices are 'go 'Stir crazy in solo isolation' or death'. Not much of a choice really.

As for me, I've been put back on the medical merry-go-round. But whilst all this 'rona shit goes on all non-essential procedures are on-hold, so I'll have to continue hibernating (Not much change there lol ) until I get the call.

As I'm sure I've said before, 'If you kept an animal alive in this state of health you'd be charged with a crime, namely animal cruelty. But a person, ohh that's different...' there's something very wrong with that idea.

Stay safe (Well, as safe as you can)

Merl1n

• Upvote 2

And I think that's the fear for many people with compromised systems "...If I get it, I'm gone..." I'm a moderator on a peer support health network for rare conditions, we have 50 odd communities on the network and I don't think there's a single community that hasn't got posts regarding Corona. Admittedly the network is American based, but has members worldwide. The yanks on the network are recommending people put themselves into iso, even if their individual states aren't mandated. In real basic terms the choices are 'go 'Stir crazy in solo isolation' or death'. Not much of a choice really.

As for me, I've been put back on the medical merry-go-round. But whilst all this 'rona shit goes on all non-essential procedures are on-hold, so I'll have to continue hibernating (Not much change there lol ) until I get the call.

As I'm sure I've said before, 'If you kept an animal alive in this state of health you'd be charged with a crime, namely animal cruelty. But a person, ohh that's different...' there's something very wrong with that idea.

Stay safe (Well, as safe as you can)

Merl1n

I'll take the 'stir crazy in solo iso' over death by oxidative stress. All the folks I know in health services are bracing for winter.  

Solidarity in hibernation, mate. 

Stay safe Merl1n & Louise an don't let that  C-19  Bite you.An the same to all the ill peoples out there in ozstoners land.

Regards .Dingo-2008.

Thanks Dingo and best wishes to you too. xx