New Toy...gotta play

Maybe explain what that is and how to do it. ... Raw cannabis contains a lot of THCA, and it doesn’t react with you. When you smoke cannabis, it heats up to a certain temperature and loses a CO2 molecule and becomes THC, which has the psychoactive good shit everyone wants. What ya , do is chop it up onto a oven tray , put it in on about 150 degrees for about 15 mins. Doing this will make it psychoactive and then you’ll get better butter or oil. Good new toy mate , I’ve never had or used one. Hope it all goes well.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Edited by Paul.sth.wst.is.best
  • Upvote 1

Maybe explain what that is and how to do it. ... Raw cannabis contains a lot of THCA, and it doesn’t react with you. When you smoke cannabis, it heats up to a certain temperature and loses a CO2 molecule and becomes THC, which has the psychoactive good shit everyone wants. What ya , do is chop it up onto a oven tray , put it in on about 150 degrees for about 15 mins. Doing this will make it psychoactive and then you’ll get better butter or oil. Good new toy mate , I’ve never had or used one. Hope it all goes well.

Ive made butter before in crockpots and Mason jars but this is a game changer..butter is as clean as a 3 piece suit. All you have to do is decarb, put in soft butter with flower. Close lid, press temp button, then timer and done..it'll beeb like a fire detector in your house. Was amazed at butter's appearance from butters ive made in past.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I usually grind up but directions explicitly said not to do it

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Well said ... I never knew really why or the best process . Sounds easy I’ll do that with my leaf next round .

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app