Rocky Point Soils - revive old potting mix

:yahoo:I am planting a rainforest, to add to the existing one and came across Rocky Point soils, the garden soil, activegrow soil improver. Its all organic, Searles 5in1 and their kickalong vege and flower is a good mix also maybe to revive potting mix with NPK 4 3 6

Anyway, Rock point Active grow also cames in pellets now

ActivGrow® Fertiliser Pellets N - P - K : 4.2 - 1.65 - 3.1

This supercharged organic fertiliser is a healthy blend of composted organic Poultry Manure, Natural Gypsum, Sulphate of Potash, Fishmeal, Feathermeal, Meat Meal, Zeolite & Seaweed. All of these ingredients combined create a balanced nutrient rich growing environment to ensure spectacular growth. ActivGrow pellets are suitable for all garden types, and will deliver more flowers and blooms but is most popular for preparing and increasing yields in vegetable gardens.

ActivGrow fertiliser pellets are easy to spread and allow a more controlled release of organic fertiliser that will slowly dissolve into your soil around your plants. Organic pelletised fertilisers will break down over a 4-6 week period, becoming a vital part of your gardens growing cycle. Replenishing your tired soil with ActivGrow Fertiliser Pellets after a harvest or before a bloom, will give your soil a boost of essential nutrients and minerals to feed the new season of planting and growth

https://rockypoint.com.au/products/activgrow-pellets/

How much ?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

How much ?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

hey Kloud9, mmmm not sure how much to add to the soil. The product is pretty cheap around 10$. I have been using it with the rainforest plants they are not P senstive natives ;

hey smoke 

most generally don't use slow release fertilizer cos most are also using bottled nutrients 

not to say you can't use slow release though 

i don't see meat meal used in fertilizers very often , but that might be just me though   

hey Ithcy, I can just use the Searles 5inl and Fish and Kelp and Canna flores for bloom maybe. Yes they seem to have lots of stuff in it, but hasnt been too hot to hard the palms they were planted in it lol