Pot size Vs Yeild

I've got 4 NL fems germed in small rockwool cubes now. Plan is for them to get under a 600w hps. Veg for maybe 4 to 6 weeks then go to 12/12.

I have 1gal and 3gal fabric pots which I'll fill with vermiculite and perlite.

Theyll be fed by my recirc system which I can time to water however and how much I like.

If planted in the 1 gal fabric pots I know they'll dry out quicker but thats OK as I'll just feed more regularly.

Should I expect a lower yeild from the 1 gals as compared to the 3 gal pots or similar if I water the 1 gals more frequently?

The reason I'm considering the 1gals over the 3 gals is because they sit on the lid of my tote which is used to catch runoff back into the tote. With smaller pots I can move them around a bit more freely if I need too.

Thanks all.

MLG

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Thanks coops. Was planning for a short veg of about 4 weeks or maybe a bit longer. Top twice during that period. Flower on the NLs is about 10 weeks. I'll be going all perlite in the fabric pots so being root bound shouldn't happen. Just want to make best use of my 600w by having 4 instead of the 2 I have under it now.

Careful MLG. 1/2 of the plant is in the medium. If you restrict that half then you also restrict what's above.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app