New tent setup, lightning?

Doesnt look great for the money

Says it at 350w replaces a 600-750watt HPS, yeah nah nah

Yeh they claim they do, from reading around the internet I've seen forum posts of people in contact with sansumg who claim that no chinese company has an open contract with them. As well as looking into the chinese import taxes, it would be impossible for them to import real samsung diodes then charge half the price. In saying that, it seems that these knockoff diodes are very similar just lack as much efficiency as the real ones. Again take it all with a grain of salt i have no solid imformation.

I will try and get my hands on a good light meter to test this led out myself.

Source? need some legit sources lol

Samsung makes millions of LEDs, saying no chinese company can buy them is just silly

They are made in heaps of countries. They are a Korean company, but make LEDs in America, Korea and would you think it China :D

But yeah the ones made in China are normally binned lower, they cannot make them as good. 80 CRI are doable from China.

Good fan, ive got the 150 version

so everything is coming together, can someone give me some advice on pot size ? transfering my clones into a tent with a bigger light? i have canna terra pro for my first time in the tent, does it need to be wet down with some nutrients before putting clones into the medium? i have 47ltr pots should i go smaller ? also can i pump air into my tent instead of having the mesh vents open ? cheers