Help! I think I'm losing my plant!

Hey lady, that's an interesting black dom which breeder is it from? Looks like it's got the hindu kush structure

Yantra seeds. I bought it thinking it was the original from Sensi Seeds but they bred two BD's together and called it the same name. Not impressed now but they were the first seeds I ever got so did not notice. these are clones from my first bd grow. Dam nice smoke tho!

This is a full pic of her.

post-65838-0-39011100-1581215602_thumb.jpeg

post-65838-0-95578700-1581215479_thumb.jpeg

Yantra seeds. I bought it thinking it was the original from Sensi Seeds but they bred two BD's together and called it the same name. Not impressed now but they were the first seeds I ever got so did not notice. these are clones from my first bd grow. Dam nice smoke tho!

This is a full pic of her.

attachicon.gif99187189-648D-4353-8CA2-7EA79F332ACF.jpeg

Yeh it doesn't look bad at all, more akin to the hindu kush from sensi i've grown, rather than bd from sensi i had. But the bd has the hindu kush in it's genetic lineup from what i remember reading on it anyway so may just lean towards that side of the family.

• Upvote 1

Really?

Please explain

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

now i'm not saying i see that in the leaves however if there is a problem in deficiency i would point to that as op is feeding organic which wouldn't have the extra cal/mag needed , while with synthetic much like most other a+b nutes for coco that have extra cal/mag compared to standard hydro mediums /soil nutes  

• Upvote 1