New LED Lucius Bars

I used to use HPS, but it's always balls hot here and was adding 6-7c to the amb temp. Using LEDs it's +1.6c above amb temp.

I got some boards from R2T on ali, they have been good, the whole kit was $250 aud delivered for 240W. 2x Boards, Heatsink, Hangers, Wagos, Dimmer, Meanwell HLG-240H-B driver (serial number says it's legit when looked up).

For my 3x3 i'd go 320W next time just for more coverage or strips and dimm it down to what evers needed

It was a DIY kit, but everything was ready to go out of the box using wagos

These are some spare boards I ordered at the same time incase I had problems, havent needed them yet, they were $30 usd ish if i remember correctly.

QB294 - LM301B 80cri half 3000k, half 4000k, 6x cree 660nm, 16x cree 730nm far reds

735243.jpeg

637d5f.jpeg

5e0fcf.jpeg

4244b8.jpeg

QB288+8 - LM301B 80cri 3500k, 8x LH351H 660nm

865f68.jpeg

2c184c.jpeg

a48321.jpeg

The 288 QB are used by HLG, and same meanwell driver. Saved yourself a fistful of dollars there.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

What diodes do these bars use is the question?

And even if they are the latest best chips out why would you want to pay all that extra?

The boards I got are HLG QB clones, same LEDs, but only 80cri instead of 90cri - a percent difference in efficiency

The sheet they sent me for the Samsung LM301B shows 85cri. If it's a real sheet or not i have no idea :shrug:

600W kit - QB294 - $495 AU

600W kit - QB288+8 - $516 AU

They're the 600W kits but if you jump on chat with them they will tweak the kit/boards to what you want

I saved heaps so i figured have a backup incase one dies, no down time. Adding 2 extra boards added no extra postage cost

Edit: the far reds on the QB294 are Epistar 3030 and Samsung 351H 660nm and 730nm

Edited by thedrunk