Rusty looking Spots on leaves

Probs not it, but have you got a decent fan going in there shaking things up? When I had similar it was to do with lack of air movement.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Hi, I've got 2 growlush clip on fans in the tent although I might get another one as one of them I have blowing on the drivers as they get bloody hot without it, so I guess one side is getting good airflow and the other side not so great, I'll get another fan in there today.

Thanks for your help!

MLG has already identified the problem I believe

Have you adequate air exchange?

If not this will also help

Those little fans are useless

Get a few decent size fans as well

You have rust spot, usually caused by lack of adequate air circulation and extraction

Nothing else is needed to fix this

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Hi, I've got a 4" growlush centrifugal extraction fan and 6" passive intake but its only at half power, I'll crank it up, yeah your right about those fans I'll go to mitre10 and get a decent tower fan or something like that.

Thanks for your help! :)

I’d almost say your room is a little hot, try dropping to 27ish, not every strain and feno will enjoy the heat. The rust spots almost look like a manganese def, this normally occurs from a it being blocked out by over feeding other micro Nutes. Give her a flush!

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Hi, I gave it basically 3 flushes already and dropped the nutes back.

This plant seems to like the warmer temp as do I being from the NT so I have my bedroom warm all the time and that's where my gro tent is.

Thanks for your help! :)