• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

Autoflower metabolism and sleep patterns

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

pedro de pacas

pedro de pacas

tnuc

• Members
  • 14250 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None

Yeah, was talking about auto's as well, grow on 24 hr, and leave them on 24 hour to flower when they are ready, 

instead of going 12/12 for normal plants and forcing there readiness 

more trivia, when I bring them in from out in the sun to under the 1000 w's, half of them go to sleep 

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

kloud9

kloud9

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 7036 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: sun
Cause the sun is stronger then any fucking light.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Raniformis

Raniformis

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 278 Posts:
Transpiration is the other big one, all three work together, photosynthesis traps light which triggers transpiration where water leaves the plant as gas, as one molecule of water transpires to the environment another enters through respiration.

I know these plants have already yellowed but what you're seeing is a transpiration issue caused by a lack of respiration at the roots. Same as humidity and temps, when they go out of balance, the plant loses more water than it can take in. Then stomata close to limit water loss and once they close photosynthesis can't take place.

What you're seeing when you shut the lights down is closed stomata, stomata close under low light and at night, same same as above. This is why you're not supposed to water at night, water a couple of hours before lights out, etc etc. With stomata closed they can't get rid of water.

Personally I reckon they do well either way, when things are dialled in they don't shutdown at all, I like to give mine a night cycle though.

Raniformis

Raniformis

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 278 Posts:
This what I cut my teeth on, look at that shit bud on the cover, then overgrown came along. Anyone remember rolling up at forums to DEA notices?

Attached File  15730254274507401550127091969228.jpg   146.46K   13 downloads

CYCO Platinum Series Hydroponics Nutrients & Additives
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.