Outdoor autos

Hey peeps!

So iv got a few seeds that didn’t make the tent on this run, thinking about just throwing them in a few pots in the tent to veg out a bit and then outside to get them out of the way...... I probably won’t run autos in the tent again, for the fact of how finicky they are and really only saving a month on time for less quality and yield. Now! I’d still like to try and get the most out of them outdoors because a jar of ok herbs is better then no jar at all....... any tips towards autos outdoors would be appreciated! Months, potsize, soils and what not....... I have little to no outdoor experiance! Chimp glue autos are going soooo good in the tent and loving everything I throw at em, so expecting it to be hardy outdoors.....Northern lights autos are a pain in my ass!!! To hot, now to cold, not enough water, to much water......

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

hey raz, just a few tips, up 2 u what u take on board

keep your autos inside under t'5s or whatever lights u got until 3 or 4 nodes or tap root reaches bottom of pot

depending on ure medium, soil or coco, give em first feed at about one eighth strength just as u put em outside

perfect time of year 2 do this. U don't necessarily have 2 put in final pot as I've re-potted nearly all mine at least twice. Their is a knack 2 it but

top at 4th node and keep opening up branches as u go. hold back on water until plants wilt slightly and then water 2 run-off

tie down branches as they develop (l.s.t)

idea is 2 try and keep all your bud sites roughly spread out at same height in canopy. the trick is 2 do all this while plant is still in veg

autos can be topped once or twice but wouldn't recommend more than this

gradually increase nutes while watching leaves 4 tip burn. leaves will tell u how ure feeding

follow a few simple rules and 10 ounces per plant is quite achievable 

remember more sun, less water and less nutes and u 2 can enter the much mis-aligned and under loved world of autos

psss.....(just don't tell anyone)

• Upvote 1

hey raz, just a few tips, up 2 u what u take on board

keep your autos inside under t'5s or whatever lights u got until 3 or 4 nodes or tap root reaches bottom of pot

depending on ure medium, soil or coco, give em first feed at about one eighth strength just as u put em outside

perfect time of year 2 do this. U don't necessarily have 2 put in final pot as I've re-potted nearly all mine at least twice. Their is a knack 2 it but

top at 4th node and keep opening up branches as u go. hold back on water until plants wilt slightly and then water 2 run-off

tie down branches as they develop (l.s.t)

idea is 2 try and keep all your bud sites roughly spread out at same height in canopy. the trick is 2 do all this while plant is still in veg

autos can be topped once or twice but wouldn't recommend more than this

gradually increase nutes while watching leaves 4 tip burn. leaves will tell u how ure feeding

follow a few simple rules and 10 ounces per plant is quite achievable

remember more sun, less water and less nutes and u 2 can enter the much mis-aligned and under loved world of autos

psss.....(just don't tell anyone)

post-65616-15689797588_thumb.jpg

Above picture taken just now been lst for 2 days now. And tucking leaves

post-65616-156897982954_thumb.jpg

This picture taken 2 days ago before any lst

I’m soooo tempted to top one and leave one with just lst. But there is so much mixed info around this it’s hard to just commit

There under 600w hps, started in 20l geopots under 135w cfl.

The only reason I don’t want to run autos again is they have no time for error. And being a first grow iv made a lot of them, even tonight I’m questioning weather to feed or not as temps have been fairly high in the tent today, but they were fed last night!

Learning a lot from this grow but being autos they have def added a stress to it, learning curve yes...... but ey I still want some decent herbs from this!

Hence why photos mite be a bit easier as there is room to correct errors, and I’d still like to give autos a crack hence the outdoors!

yup, agreed photos do give u a sense of security in case of fuk-ups

but we're talking about a plant grown from seed 2 maturity in as low as 55 days compared 2 95-115,

no fuking around with light timers and light leaks, smaller stealthier and less stress

some autos these days are every bit as dank and potent as any photoperiod

3 basic stages. 1: germ and raise inside under lights until strong enough 2 put out

2: go easy on nutes, watch your plants and increase only when they show u

3:dont be afraid 2 re-pot and use l.s.t from get go

just be sure 2 do all this before they flower

be prepared 2 take on board any help offered on this site, we are always learning

p.s  I gotta couple of chimp glue from caveman as well, topped em both and tied em down

remember, water is your enemy when they little

• Upvote 1

yup, agreed photos do give u a sense of security in case of fuk-ups

but we're talking about a plant grown from seed 2 maturity in as low as 55 days compared 2 95-115,

no fuking around with light timers and light leaks, smaller stealthier and less stress

some autos these days are every bit as dank and potent as any photoperiod

3 basic stages. 1: germ and raise inside under lights until strong enough 2 put out

2: go easy on nutes, watch your plants and increase only when they show u

3:dont be afraid 2 re-pot and use l.s.t from get go

just be sure 2 do all this before they flower

be prepared 2 take on board any help offered on this site, we are always learning

p.s I gotta couple of chimp glue from caveman as well, topped em both and tied em down

remember, water is your enemy when they little

Nice tips man! Thanks..... how’s the chimps going for you?

only 18 days old but going strong

node spacing is pretty tight and thats only under t'5s

cause I grow soiless I've been feeding with seasol and drive at about 1.0 ec

def indica dominant with big wide leaves

The above pics is 1 of my chimp glues in the tent..... day 26. Put a bit of stress on em at the start with light switch and over water. But they bounced back strong. I’m feeding now at 1.1ec every 2-3 days

Shit, I might join the auto revolution this season, put a couple in the ground see how they go

some good advice there Bob

I'll probably ignore it all lol, not going to top them, used a heap of ferty when i built the garden beds, lots of blood n bone and dynamic lifter + lots of other stuff 

no re-potting, putting the seed straight in the ground 

will probably LST/scrog the fuck out of them tho, going to run a net/screen a foot and a half of the ground 

aiming for a lb of each lol, or at least better than the 2 oz i got last time

viva la revolution