• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
CYCO Platinum Series Hydroponics Nutrients & Additives
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

Uses of medicinal marijuana?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

pedro13

pedro13

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 10 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None

Cures my sleep walking. Ever since I was a teenager, EVERY night I would violently sleepwalk. One night I ran and jumped down the stairs in my house in my sleep. Got very injured. Went to the doctor, tried different sleeping medications. Nothing worked, still slept walked. Anxiety killed me, what if I ran out into the road when sleep walking? What if I die?

One day I was hanging out with friends, took a hit of cannabis and that night my sister commented that I didn't sleep walk. Ever since then, I don't sleep walk, granted I take at least one small hit from a vaporizer before bed. The nights that I don't (Traveling, or something else) I sleepwalk every night. It's the ONLY thing that can cure it.

I'm double majoring in Computer Science and Finance, I volunteer in my community, and pay my taxes. I consider myself a productive, good citizen, but in the eyes of the federal law I'm a criminal. The government would rather I be in fear for my life and injure myself.

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Ras_gorrilla

Ras_gorrilla

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: Hps
  • Fav. Nutrients:General hydroponics
“Sleep walking” happens in REM sleep ey? Same as dreaming, so by cutting down the REM sleep you cut out the sleep walking! Brilliant....... just another tick for the mighty plant!

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Mjcrew

Mjcrew

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 8 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic

Nevermind! it happens with me. Every night I use cbd oil from sleepwalking.

Clementine

Clementine

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 355 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Spiritual
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:None
  • Fav. Lighting: The Sun
  • Fav. Nutrients:Organic

There doesn't seam to be many ailments that cannabis, or cannabis derived products can't be used for.

The cannabis plant has more uses then any other plant on the planet.

It can be made into a plastic or rope, etc.

It wouldn't surprise me that cannabis helps with your circumstances. I would always advise seeing a doctor who has a holistic perspective on medicine, however.

Personally, I'm allergic to THC. But not CBD.

I can't smoke THC anymore, it makes me psychotic, homicidal, irritable and quite simply unstable. This, when normally i'm a pleasant and kind soul to be around.

It must scare the crap out of you to be walking in your sleep like that. One can only hope that your medical circumstances improve and you overcome your predicament.

merl1n

merl1n

Hashin it up

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3044 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: 4x600 HPS

Cures my sleep walking. Ever since I was a teenager, EVERY night I would violently sleepwalk. One night I ran and jumped down the stairs in my house in my sleep. Got very injured. Went to the doctor, tried different sleeping medications. Nothing worked, still slept walked. Anxiety killed me, what if I ran out into the road when sleep walking? What if I die?

One day I was hanging out with friends, took a hit of cannabis and that night my sister commented that I didn't sleep walk. Ever since then, I don't sleep walk, granted I take at least one small hit from a vaporizer before bed. The nights that I don't (Traveling, or something else) I sleepwalk every night. It's the ONLY thing that can cure it.

I'm double majoring in Computer Science and Finance, I volunteer in my community, and pay my taxes. I consider myself a productive, good citizen, but in the eyes of the federal law I'm a criminal. The government would rather I be in fear for my life and injure myself.

There is now a way to obtain legal access for medical purposes. I have gone down this route of gaining legal access and for me, it is working well. My situation is not sleep related but rather pain related and things seem to be working well ATM and I have been able to reduce (not eliminate) my intake of the pharma crap **BUT** I must warn, it is expensive via a chemist.

Merl1n

There's only one way I get my 'greens'

and it ain't by eating them

----///-\\\----Put This
---|||---|||---On Your
---|||---|||---account If
---|||---|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who Died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\---Or who may be suffering from it
survivors too..god bless em
More compassion in this world is what we need!

Porky 1982

Porky 1982

Drug War Veteran

• Banned
  • 5130 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic

There is now a way to obtain legal access for medical purposes. I have gone down this route of gaining legal access and for me, it is working well. My situation is not sleep related but rather pain related and things seem to be working well ATM and I have been able to reduce (not eliminate) my intake of the pharma crap **BUT** I must warn, it is expensive via a chemist.

Merl1n

You going to keep going with it merl or just use your own.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

merl1n

merl1n

Hashin it up

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3044 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: 4x600 HPS

Whilst the trial is running and I still can I'll maintain, just it as I stated I would.

Mjcrew

Mjcrew

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 8 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic

Shop link removed

Edited by MongyMan, 02 October 2019 - 08:09 AM.

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.