Uses of medicinal marijuana?

pedro13

Question

Cures my sleep walking. Ever since I was a teenager, EVERY night I would violently sleepwalk. One night I ran and jumped down the stairs in my house in my sleep. Got very injured. Went to the doctor, tried different sleeping medications. Nothing worked, still slept walked. Anxiety killed me, what if I ran out into the road when sleep walking? What if I die?

One day I was hanging out with friends, took a hit of cannabis and that night my sister commented that I didn't sleep walk. Ever since then, I don't sleep walk, granted I take at least one small hit from a vaporizer before bed. The nights that I don't (Traveling, or something else) I sleepwalk every night. It's the ONLY thing that can cure it.

I'm double majoring in Computer Science and Finance, I volunteer in my community, and pay my taxes. I consider myself a productive, good citizen, but in the eyes of the federal law I'm a criminal. The government would rather I be in fear for my life and injure myself.

7 answers to this question

There doesn't seam to be many ailments that cannabis, or cannabis derived products can't be used for.

The cannabis plant has more uses then any other plant on the planet.

It can be made into a plastic or rope, etc.

It wouldn't surprise me that cannabis helps with your circumstances. I would always advise seeing a doctor who has a holistic perspective on medicine, however.

Personally, I'm allergic to THC. But not CBD.

I can't smoke THC anymore, it makes me psychotic, homicidal, irritable and quite simply unstable. This, when normally i'm a pleasant and kind soul to be around.

It must scare the crap out of you to be walking in your sleep like that. One can only hope that your medical circumstances improve and you overcome your predicament.

Cures my sleep walking. Ever since I was a teenager, EVERY night I would violently sleepwalk. One night I ran and jumped down the stairs in my house in my sleep. Got very injured. Went to the doctor, tried different sleeping medications. Nothing worked, still slept walked. Anxiety killed me, what if I ran out into the road when sleep walking? What if I die?

One day I was hanging out with friends, took a hit of cannabis and that night my sister commented that I didn't sleep walk. Ever since then, I don't sleep walk, granted I take at least one small hit from a vaporizer before bed. The nights that I don't (Traveling, or something else) I sleepwalk every night. It's the ONLY thing that can cure it.

I'm double majoring in Computer Science and Finance, I volunteer in my community, and pay my taxes. I consider myself a productive, good citizen, but in the eyes of the federal law I'm a criminal. The government would rather I be in fear for my life and injure myself.

There is now a way to obtain legal access for medical purposes. I have gone down this route of gaining legal access and for me, it is working well. My situation is not sleep related but rather pain related and things seem to be working well ATM and I have been able to reduce (not eliminate) my intake of the pharma crap **BUT** I must warn, it is expensive via a chemist.

Merl1n

There is now a way to obtain legal access for medical purposes. I have gone down this route of gaining legal access and for me, it is working well. My situation is not sleep related but rather pain related and things seem to be working well ATM and I have been able to reduce (not eliminate) my intake of the pharma crap **BUT** I must warn, it is expensive via a chemist.

Merl1n

You going to keep going with it merl or just use your own.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app