• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
OZ Stoners 710 Oil Vapour Pen Kit
Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products

Photo

1st Auto Grow In Coco, So many questions :)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

SOOTY

SOOTY

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4688 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:None
Should be no probs with the plants under the shade cloth.
What makes you think the ph test drops aren't accurate mate?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

wearthebongo

wearthebongo

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
I start in small pots and transplant when they get rootbound. Never had to check runoff but I am using blumats so there isn't any runoff to check. I just make sure the ph going in is correct and don't mix the nutes too strong (I start with 1/8 strength then increase to 1/2 strength max - canna coco a+b and a bit of calmag - works for me all the way through grow). I've completed a few indoor coco photo grows using this method and I've never had salt buildup issues that I know of (I assume that's why you are watering to runoff?)

kloud9

kloud9

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 6344 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: sun
No No, never transplant an autoflower. Strait in the finishing pot, other you'll get one finger bud for the harvest, most autoflower roots are very sensitive so you are doing mass damage the veg time or whenever you transplant an auto flower.

wearthebongo

wearthebongo

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None

No No, never transplant an autoflower. Strait in the finishing pot, other you'll get one finger bud for the harvest, most autoflower roots are very sensitive so you are doing mass damage the veg time or whenever you transplant an auto flower.

I'll defer to the experts as I've never grown autos, so apologies for the bum steer. But if I ever get my hands on some auto seeds, it will be something I'll test out myself, I guess one just needs to be super careful with the roots.

And re plant MD or MO pot

I'm confused, if no transplanting, what did you mean by this?

kloud9

kloud9

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 6344 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: sun
All good ok I ment, plant a new bean as its toasted that plant mo, and start your auto in 20l - 50l min pot size

Seedsman cannabis seeds seedbank marijuana
Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.