Planting clones outside

Hehehehe. I do that a lot myself. I blurt out something towards the end of my internal train of thought and confuse people as they have nfi wtf I'm talking about.

I did it in a chat room the other day. I was cursing the flies in my head but said in public that I'm glad we have dung beetles in Au as I'd have lost my mind by now. After the confusion I said I was going mad over the flies already and it's only winter. >_<

I'm not used to this many flies. I'm lived in screen suburbia all my life but moved to the outback a few months ago.

It's a common aspy trait. I've not been diagnosed ASD but there's a family history, and I HAVE been diagnosed bipolar. It's not uncommon for females with ASD to be misdiagnosed as bipolar.

I'm not too concerned with being tested. I know my brain works differently and have learned how to operate within the system and society. I'm good at masking, aspy or not. lol

I have enough labels, I don't really want any more.

Aaaaanywaaaaay.....

As others have said, solar lights will work. You just need enough light to nuke the flowering hormones in the plants. It's the lack of light that causes particular hormones in the plants to increase which is what triggers flowering.

Good luck with it all!

:freak:

I use to spend a lot of time on a cattle property out Goondiwindi way I know all about the darn files, ends up feeling like I was in one of those old movies where people chewed tobacco and spat it in those tins. I don’t believe I have any asd in me but probably a half dose of dyslexia.

I’ll have to do a few nice pattens with some solar lights round the joint in different locations, the prick next door is a real nosey Parker and a busy body. Calls the cops if we watch the footy to loud on a Friday night. Or light a fire larger that a perfect square meter.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Edited by Postman pat

16hrs of more light per day, 24 hrs even [emoji106]

you will not go into flower, as some indica strain can start flower at 14-14.5 hrs of light , most Satvia normally around 12 hrs light. Changed now cause every man and his dog has an Satvia indica X strain.. let's say 12 -15 min, you'll have pre flower issues somewhere down the line..

bloody hell kloud as you probably know we don’t get that sort of day time up here even in the peak of summer, that’s why I was thinking maybe if I start the clones at 12-13 hours maybe the gradual increase in daylight might keep them in veg, looks like might just give the old solar lights a go

bloody hell kloud as you probably know we don’t get that sort of day time up here even in the peak of summer, that’s why I was thinking maybe if I start the clones at 12-13 hours maybe the gradual increase in daylight might keep them in veg, looks like might just give the old solar lights a go

With solar light, 16 hrs can be achieved.