Interesting vid on 24 hour veg lighting and microbes

Excellent find thanks for posting

no worries (RR) ... i started watching some of shango's videos from itchy's recommendations - in particular the kevin jodrey series. wouldn't want to answer any of shango's questions though ... they go on forever.:)

this is one of my favourites:

• Upvote 1

So if sprouting on new moon does that mean putting them in wet paper towels / soak on the day of the new moon? Or a day or two before so they sprout on new moon?

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

i was wondering about this one too modaf

basically ... i try to soak the seeds in a shot glass (with 1% fulvic) for 24 hours - 3 days before a full moon. then ... put the seeds in peat pellets, which all things going right ... this will be two days before the full moon. then i try to transplant into the final 56L (if possible) when we are under the influence of an air element, as i think cannabis is considered a flower plant ... hehehe ... does sound a bit strange, eh?  i'm very new to this, so have probably got it all wrong. :)

i've read that when the moon is closest to the earth (perigree) and when the inner planets are ascending (mercury and venus), that these are also good times to sow seeds - apparently this can sometimes all happen on a certain day ... and this is suppose to be the perfecto sowing day. fucked if i know when any of this is though, so i look at an online biodynamic calendar to tell me. :)

am very interested in biodynamics ... just not sure of its overall suitability to indoor growing. the timings are something i can at least utilise ... just got to get off my arse and do some more reading. :) found this site has a good overview of the biodynamic calendar and how the moon is seen as a lens to focus constellation (star) energy, if interested:

https://biodynamicgardening.wordpress.com/biodynamics-2/4-moon-plants/

Edited by pug1010

i was wondering about this one too modaf

basically ... i try to soak the seeds in a shot glass (with 1% fulvic) for 24 hours - 3 days before a full moon. then ... put the seeds in peat pellets, which all things going right ... this will be two days before the full moon. then i try to transplant into the final 56L (if possible) when we are under the influence of an air element, as i think cannabis is considered a flower plant ... hehehe ... does sound a bit strange, eh? i'm very new to this, so have probably got it all wrong. :)

i've read that when the moon is closest to the earth (perigree) and when the inner planets are ascending (mercury and venus), that these are also good times to sow seeds - apparently this can sometimes all happen on a certain day ... and this is suppose to be the perfecto sowing day. fucked if i know when any of this is though, so i look at an online biodynamic calendar to tell me. :)

am very interested in biodynamics ... just not sure of its overall suitability to indoor growing. the timings are something i can at least utilise ... just got to get off my arse and do some more reading. :) found this site has a good overview of the biodynamic calendar and how the moon is seen as a lens to focus constellation (star) energy, if interested:

https://biodynamicgardening.wordpress.com/biodynamics-2/4-moon-plants/

Just had a read of www.sgaonline.org.au/moon-planting/

Seems new moon would be better for cannabis and not to do anything with seed until can visibly see the new moon.

Will give it a go with next set of seeds. Be good to get into a rhythm with it and the moon is a good reference point for it.

I know from work full moon is when all the crazies come out and police and ambo response rates peak (which they confirm when talked with them about it). Not far fetched possibility plants respond too.

Classmate had a biodynamic farm. My parents were into permaculture.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1