• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

We won a battle!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

wearthefoxhat

wearthefoxhat

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 Posts:

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Finding out your child has been diagnosed with a disease and for that disease to be known to probably kill its victims sends you off the edge emotionally but now we have some hope and an idea to keep him alive and we are determined to carry that out whether illegal or not. 

What makes it a little exciting is we may be able to help others in the same situation but perhaps a little early for that yet.

A little positive side effect of all this is my wife and I now consume my home made meds which has helped us sleep again and sleep well. I would like to add that I was a heavy drinker prior to taking pot but now I will go a whole week without a drink and feel much better for it.

As I said in the beginning we have won a battle but we are yet to win the war.  :jedifight

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

itchybromusic

itchybromusic

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4485 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic

share what your comfortable sharing

but i'd also say don't be shy to share the steps you've taken 

early or not people faced with the same as you have no idea what steps to take first

your family can def help with that based on your faith & commitment to him & his treatment 

we're all diff & what works for one might not work for the next but 

your info whether it becomes the " What To Do " or " What Not To Do "  helps people in there search for help 

when you've walked the walk people tend to listen 

all the best fox 

wearthefoxhat

wearthefoxhat

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 Posts:

My Son has won several battles in his fight with cancer only to be let down by his surgeon which now is going to cost him his life.

Never trust these pompous egotistical pricks. Always get a second opinion if a decision doesn't sit well with you. 

My son wasn't given the best chance. He will pass very soon and we are destroyed because I think we let him down. 

Cannabis medicine made huge improvements to his situation throughout the whole ordeal.

I am going to miss my son, my workmate and my friend and only child.

GreatSouthernMan

GreatSouthernMan

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:None
  • Fav. Lighting: The Sun
  • Fav. Nutrients:Mongy is a *#%@

My Son has won several battles in his fight with cancer only to be let down by his surgeon which now is going to cost him his life.

Never trust these pompous egotistical pricks. Always get a second opinion if a decision doesn't sit well with you. 

My son wasn't given the best chance. He will pass very soon and we are destroyed because I think we let him down. 

Cannabis medicine made huge improvements to his situation throughout the whole ordeal.

very sorry and saddened to hear that mate 

kloud9

kloud9

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 7134 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: sun

Hey wearthefoxhat, that's really said to hear,
I've experienced a loss of a child, before you die, And it's just not right, in life your supposed to die before them. I'm sheading a tear for you and your family mate. I hope you can get the help you need fast.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

itchybromusic

itchybromusic

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4485 Posts:

so sorry to hear that mate 

from the words you write on the page , you can tell you've done everything a mum & dad could & would do for there boy 

there is no guilt nor shame in that brother

i wish your son well on his journey to brighter days 

& to mum & dad your brighter days are comin just hold on to each other tight 

gone but never forgotten 

Old fox

Old fox

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
That's heartbreaking news. As a parent we can only do our best, and you did everything you could. Knowing that doesn't hurt the pain, but it may, over time help you to live life again. Spend every precious moment you can creating wonderful memories with your boy. At this stage cherish what you have left. There will be plenty of time for tears and anger through your families journey.

kloud9

kloud9

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 7134 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: sun
Agree

Cookie_Monster

Cookie_Monster

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 Posts:

That's really sad.

I hope that you have loved ones and good supportive people around you to carry you through the trauma of something so upsetting.

Porky 1982

Porky 1982

Drug War Veteran

• Banned
  • 5130 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
Mate i am really sorry to here this.
Please don't blame your selves cancer is no ones fault.

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.