• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Seedsman cannabis seeds seedbank marijuana
Mars Hydro Store - LED Lighting and Grow Tents - Hydroponics

Photo

We won a battle!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

itchybromusic

itchybromusic

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4083 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic

well done fox & 

all the best to you & fox Jr 

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

papasmurf999

papasmurf999

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • 2148 Posts:
Awesome news mate. I can only imagine how heart breaking that would be.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

wearthefoxhat

wearthefoxhat

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 Posts:

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Finding out your child has been diagnosed with a disease and for that disease to be known to probably kill its victims sends you off the edge emotionally but now we have some hope and an idea to keep him alive and we are determined to carry that out whether illegal or not. 

What makes it a little exciting is we may be able to help others in the same situation but perhaps a little early for that yet.

A little positive side effect of all this is my wife and I now consume my home made meds which has helped us sleep again and sleep well. I would like to add that I was a heavy drinker prior to taking pot but now I will go a whole week without a drink and feel much better for it.

As I said in the beginning we have won a battle but we are yet to win the war.  :jedifight

itchybromusic

itchybromusic

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • 4083 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic

share what your comfortable sharing

but i'd also say don't be shy to share the steps you've taken 

early or not people faced with the same as you have no idea what steps to take first

your family can def help with that based on your faith & commitment to him & his treatment 

we're all diff & what works for one might not work for the next but 

your info whether it becomes the " What To Do " or " What Not To Do "  helps people in there search for help 

when you've walked the walk people tend to listen 

all the best fox 

Hy-Gen Budlink Ultimate Liquid Silica
Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.