We won a battle!

wearthefoxhat

Question

My son has malignant nerve sheath tumors which there are many active with one going malignant. His condition is (was) described as terminal with metastasis to the pelvic area, neck and base of his skull, both legs and chest area

He has had radio therapy and supplements including RSO and CBD over the last 4 months. The main tumor has been smashed with metastasis gone. All the other tumors have stopped progressing. (these weren't radioed) and during the whole episode he needed no anti nausea medication, only 3 pain killers after a big operation to remove another malignant tumor from the same area which took the femoral nerve with it.

No nerve pain ...no inflammation or infections etc. 

He recovered so fast the medical profession are curious on what we have been doing so we told them everything which just generated blank face expressions except from one nurse who was really supportive  of us behind the others backs.

In short we won this battle and now its time to win the war. The objective is to continue to stop the rest of the tumors growing and hopefully shrink them. A long term protocol is what I am trying to work out for him now  

It seems that the RSO and CBD along with other supplements are making a difference which has improved his quality of life through this time. 

Cheers

Fox

• Upvote 11

share what your comfortable sharing

but i'd also say don't be shy to share the steps you've taken 

early or not people faced with the same as you have no idea what steps to take first

your family can def help with that based on your faith & commitment to him & his treatment 

we're all diff & what works for one might not work for the next but 

your info whether it becomes the " What To Do " or " What Not To Do "  helps people in there search for help 

when you've walked the walk people tend to listen 

all the best fox 

• Upvote 2

My Son has won several battles in his fight with cancer only to be let down by his surgeon which now is going to cost him his life.

Never trust these pompous egotistical pricks. Always get a second opinion if a decision doesn't sit well with you. 

My son wasn't given the best chance. He will pass very soon and we are destroyed because I think we let him down. 

Cannabis medicine made huge improvements to his situation throughout the whole ordeal.

I am going to miss my son, my workmate and my friend and only child.

• Upvote 6

My Son has won several battles in his fight with cancer only to be let down by his surgeon which now is going to cost him his life.

Never trust these pompous egotistical pricks. Always get a second opinion if a decision doesn't sit well with you. 

My son wasn't given the best chance. He will pass very soon and we are destroyed because I think we let him down. 

Cannabis medicine made huge improvements to his situation throughout the whole ordeal.

very sorry and saddened to hear that mate 

• Upvote 1

Hey wearthefoxhat, that's really said to hear,

I've experienced a loss of a child, before you die, And it's just not right, in life your supposed to die before them. I'm sheading a tear for you and your family mate. I hope you can get the help you need fast.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

so sorry to hear that mate 

from the words you write on the page , you can tell you've done everything a mum & dad could & would do for there boy 

there is no guilt nor shame in that brother

i wish your son well on his journey to brighter days 

& to mum & dad your brighter days are comin just hold on to each other tight 

gone but never forgotten 

• Upvote 2

That's heartbreaking news. As a parent we can only do our best, and you did everything you could. Knowing that doesn't hurt the pain, but it may, over time help you to live life again. Spend every precious moment you can creating wonderful memories with your boy. At this stage cherish what you have left. There will be plenty of time for tears and anger through your families journey.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 2