Megacrop trial ! Tips or advice welcome :)

Have to agree with Papa in regard to your pH and lock out

Here's a chart that may assist

post-24238-0-79043200-1559525063_thumb.jpg

Also have to agree with Papa in regard to PPM, but each setup and each grow is different from my experience. I've found for my present setup my optimum is around 1300, much lower, for me, and I see a marked decline in plant health, much higher and again the plant starts showing she don't like it. My previous setup was a bit higher for optimum but it really can depend on your flush routines, pH and your grow medium too. Temps can be another thing that can vary this.

Hope it helps

Merl1n

P.S. Again have to agree with Papa about the manufacturer's recommendations. The more product you use, the more product you buy. They want you to use shitloads. But your plant will tell you what she likes, you just have to read the signs.

Edited by merl1n
  • Upvote 1

Have to agree with Papa in regard to your pH and lock out

Here's a chart that may assist

attachicon.gifpH Levels.jpg

Also have to agree with Papa in regard to PPM, but each setup and each grow is different from my experience. I've found for my present setup my optimum is around 1300, much lower, for me, and I see a marked decline in plant health, much higher and again the plant starts showing she don't like it. My previous setup was a bit higher for optimum but it really can depend on your flush routines, pH and your grow medium too. Temps can be another thing that can vary this.

Hope it helps

Merl1n

Yeah for sure merl1n every plant is different hey, but I when I ran my bubblefuck in hempys I was feeding like 2.8 ec anything lower and they looked sad. And that chart is gold I've got a copy of it myself. You can see at 6.8 in hydro everything but the nitrogen and magnesium would be locked out. Calcium is especially important going into flower apparently. Plant nutrition is so complex and I'm finally starting to get a bit of a grasp on it. Taken me almost 2 years.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

"plant nutrition is so complex" 

Yes it is, that is why i advise people to read a garden book before they start growing,

us old stnuc learnt about it at primary school, didn't need to waste time on gender theory back then 

we had behind the shelter sheds to play doctors and nurses lol  

lots of garden books cover hydro as well, good way to grow veggies, if ya dirt is shit 

trial and error makes for good gardeners, it doesn't matter what ya gardening for 

• Upvote 2

Hey papa .... I got the megacrop wet [emoji23][emoji23]

I’m a dumbass haha

Might make a stock solution , what EC do you run in your drain to waste coco setup ? That way I can add slowly and figure out my stock to res ratio ...cheers bro

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

"plant nutrition is so complex"

Yes it is, that is why i advise people to read a garden book before they start growing,

us old stnuc learnt about it at primary school, didn't need to waste time on gender theory back then

we had behind the shelter sheds to play doctors and nurses lol

lots of garden books cover hydro as well, good way to grow veggies, if ya dirt is shit

trial and error makes for good gardeners, it doesn't matter what ya gardening for

Well said [emoji41][emoji106]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app