Identifying a male please :(

Ahhh yep I know what u mean - I thought it was normal but my mind was starting to play tricks thinking my last ones weren’t like that .

Easy way to tell females are the hairs coming out isn’t it ? (Catch pollen I presume)

Awesome I’m glad that’s good news lol thanks Micmac

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Damn - maybe I wasn’t paranoid.

This looks like start of seeds to me .

I have 8 going at the moment in a scrog and 4/5 of them started budding then have almost halted production only little popcorns all over them - does this happen when they get pollinated after a few weeks flower ? Indoor grow and had one hermie which I got rid off but I don’t think quickly enough .

Some of the others are getting nice colas having the budsites joining up to one another but some have really slowed almost to no improvement day by day

So questions would be the above (do females halt once pollinated completely )

and another question on humidity - i almost have no humidity cause I have heaps of air circulation and Extraction - is 10% or lower humidity really bad for plants ?

Thanks

post-64125-155618165846_thumb.jpgpost-64125-155618167751_thumb.jpgpost-64125-155618170265_thumb.jpg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app