• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

What are you growing? Show us your non-canna garden

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
188 replies to this topic

Carbcon

Carbcon

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1311 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None
Neighbour dropped off freshly hatched Bush Turkey few years ago.

Yes I know they are protected and lil fella didn't seem too happy.

Upon vet advice as my location has many natural predators if you are a young Bush Turkey especially if injured.

So I kept him for 6-8 weeks and he was semi tame coming to his enclosure at night.

During his recovery, Wild cat spotted prowling on top of cage. I saw groups of crows gang up on him.

So I was trying to feed him up and get him good and strong, that meant full access to my food.

I had like 10 varieties of tomatoes going that year and he would only eat Roma's. None other or cherries either.
Roma's supposed to be near the top nutritionally iirc.
Ate all types of everything else.

He recovered well and was hoping he would make a compost heap for me on the cheap but went MIA after a few nights of release.

Moral of the story here is to try Roma's, good chance you won't die.

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

micmac

micmac

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 8095 Posts:
Here's a few pics of the midget tomatoes
Trying to grow some food for my birds as well but it's been hard this summer
Sunflower as well
Tours look like this tunks,little ornamental style?
Couple of killer orange x Panama haze x Malawi seedlings Attached File  20200112_142258.jpeg   72.67K   19 downloadsAttached File  20200112_142428.jpeg   75.94K   20 downloadsAttached File  20200112_142449.jpeg   120.41K   23 downloadsAttached File  20200112_142511.jpeg   123.61K   21 downloadsAttached File  20200112_142527.jpeg   67.95K   21 downloadsAttached File  20200112_142540.jpeg   142.75K   20 downloadsAttached File  20200112_142404.jpeg   79.29K   23 downloadsAttached File  20200112_142152.jpeg   151.43K   22 downloads

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

GreatSouthernMan

GreatSouthernMan

Stoned

• Members
  • 890 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Lighting: The Sun
  • Fav. Nutrients:Mongy is a *#%@

We got given a box of mangoes at Christmas time and I saved a few of the seeds to dry out and possibly germinate 

Anyway yesterday I cracked a couple open and they look allright , so Ive planted them in some seed raising mix in a large pot. 

If they germinate they will have to go to friends who live further North to grow as its a bit frosty here in winter for them.

Attached File  IMG_2948.JPG   87.79K   20 downloads 

Attached File  IMG_2951.JPG   87.66K   23 downloads

Attached File  IMG_2946.JPG   97.84K   25 downloads

This one looks like an ugly looking bird or something lol

Attached File  IMG_2943.JPG   76.42K   25 downloads

Harry Bootlace

Harry Bootlace

Couch Locked

• Members
  • 1315 Posts:
Attached File  IMG_1936.JPG   2.74MB   30 downloads

Looks like a mess but it’s pretty much all edible or useful.

Where’s Wally?

Spider11

Spider11

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 218 Posts:
Tomatoes are doing wellAttached File  20200202_172433.jpeg   195.75K   23 downloads

buzzo

buzzo

Coco rocks the Auto World

• Members
  • 1650 Posts:
  • Interests:Collecting Red Wine, Growing Pot, Driving Off Road & Camping, Cycling, Pinball Machines, Mechanical Clocks, Coffee roasting
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: 250 watt HPS
  • Fav. Nutrients:Nutrifield

Grown from a Neighbors Fruit orchard. He was good enough to give me one of his R2E2 Mangoes.

So here it is..It''s a Poly Type so Multiple Embreo's in the seed Pod. Had 4 plants go out and this one had the strongest stem by far.

Don't know if I got the Mother Clone or not. I hope so It was the best Mango I've ever eaten. R2's are not as sweet as the KP, they has a slight Apple Mango flavor

with firmer flesh, and they store better. Grown under Lights and in Coco at least until she gets older. Probably put her outside next summer.

Its about 3 weeks old

Attached File  IMG_20200218_171422.jpg   249.66K   25 downloads

Click here for my Autoflower growing guide in Coco :egyptdance:

Live fast die young and make a stinking potent corpse.
                         The Autoflower dream :crazytwist:
Auto's Rule OK. Just ask Shroomy! :declare:
Doing BIG things in Small Places gallery_5_33_11555.pnglogo.png

ozraptorismine

ozraptorismine

Vigorous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 Posts:

I was at a farmers' market this morning and picked up this pot with 5 saffron corms in it.

Attached File  saffron mar 21.JPG   216.11K   16 downloads

Billybob88

Billybob88

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: The sun
  • Fav. Nutrients:Natural
Nepanthes Attached File  20200312_080026.jpeg   208.1K   14 downloadsAttached File  20200315_160532.jpeg   75.76K   14 downloadsAttached File  20200119_135916.jpeg   97.35K   14 downloads

Cookie_Monster

Cookie_Monster

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 Posts:

Beautiful photos. I love them all. Especially the purple pansies and the Nepathes lol

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.