Online security

Fuck old.man D, that's my uncle's house lol pissa

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

lol

Absolutely correct OMD. We are not Global Terrorists, Multi-National Corps, Orginised Crime or Pedo's. We grow a little cannabis, on a global or local scale we don't rate that high in priorities.

I have been on OSA for a long time and not once have I heard of someone being busted because they posted their grow here. We have been online since 98 I think and the reason why we are still here is because we don't allow selling or trading of plants, seeds and what not and we keep in the green and not red lighting what we do.

If you get busted growing it's because of 2 things really, Friends or family or either ya neighbors have said something or if ya sell well then yer that's another ball game lol

• Upvote 2

I have been on OSA for a long time and not once have I heard of someone being busted because they posted their grow here. We have been online since 98 I think and the reason why we are still here is because we don't allow selling or trading of plants, seeds and what not and we keep in the green and not red lighting what we do.

If you get busted growing it's because of 2 things really, Friends or family or either ya neighbors have said something or if ya sell well then yer that's another ball game lol

That's what I wanted to hear. Thanks omd

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

The only person I’ve heard of getting caught here was because of an ex. So add ex’s to the list of family and friends who are the biggest risk.

I reckon the other direction for risk is stealing power. That’s what the majority of busts in the news relate too. Electricity company will help police find whoever is stealing their power.

If someone was doing a full grow house using HPS and paying their electricity bill on time I’d be interested to know if the electricity company would dob them on or just accept the $ and let it run.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners