The GPW Thread

lol. Is this the biggest dick contest again ?

I was getting over a gram per watt in the nineties with three 400 w son t agros

Easy enough with the overlap..and a good strain.

With only one light it's still achievable especially if you have a larger space .

Bit harder in the 1.2 x 1.2 but I get close. ,If I pick the right strain I may be able to get it.

In a 1.6 x 1.6 ,,with one 600w ,,,,over one gram per watt is achievable ,,,doable and done it. .

Haven't weighed the last grow but don't think I got that much,,might weigh it tonight.

The talk of grams per watt per total hours will vary heaps dependent on how long you veg for,,and if it's just one plant or many of them.

Many give less veg time so would use less watts ,,so I reckon the GPW x hours has too many variables to be used across the board.

Just cos I'm feeling so humble today I'll share my first Grow with you..55 ounces dry and great bag appeal. Three 400 w in a triangle rotated manually once per day,plants were in a circle ,big circle ,they got around hip height ( my hip height ) I think 1.28 GPW ? With growth technology Optimum nutes.that was from eleven clones,

Then I moved ,had a smaller area so grew either L shape or rectangular and smaller plants ,so never achieved those results again .

Although close enough.

• Upvote 1

Yeah there are massive variables of course. The grower. The nutes. The genetics. But the fact is, you will grow more weight with 1000w of quantum boards than you will with 1000w of hps. Hps might have the intensity, But led has the light spread to more evenly grow the entire canopy. Not dissimilar to the high hung hps lights. It's all about solid ppfd numbers across the board. I don't have any vested interest in any of these companies. I'm just stating fact. And you just have to look around the world and see what people are doing to validate it.