Man why is the internet so butt hurt these days. Political correctness has a Lot to answer for. Maybe download zoom app lads and we will just start a private chat haha this is b getting riddiculous.

Answer the question. Is this a cannabis site?

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Ok, why am I reading crap about d1ck pics here? I swear with the best of you and tnuc is used like mate but come on guys my husband sees my phone and my son often walks up and asks me questions when I'm on it.

Would you lot like your wives or kids to have stuff like that that's not yours on your wives/partners phones.

Unless a dck suddenly starts growing amazing cannabis buds put it away from a camera

I see the point you're trying to make but no one has posted anything offensive that I have seen,if you don't like having a few laughs in your own thread that's fine but as long as it's not against the TOUs I'm more than happy for people to have a bit of light hearted humour in mine.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Some pics of Silver Lotus from last season

post-64825-154891036407_thumb.jpeg

post-64825-154891037455_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Ozwayococayocolay

Let me know if y’all move than I’ll down load zoom n check it out

I'm already on zoom man download it and let me know ya name

Oh they have before and it seriously makes me want to line them up with a few gay friends. If the guys want dicks go check those dating sites for gay men

lol as if you have any friends.