Legalise cannabis for recreational use Victoria

If we can have 6 plants or somethin we be Laughin fill my yard with me do plants haha.

This is Australia mate, we are not the lucky country anymore, no way known am i going to be a registered grower 

there will be a minefield of regulations to comply with, probably wont be able to grow outside anyway, will be a 6x6x6 box inside if ya lucky

• Upvote 1

This is Australia mate, we are not the lucky country anymore, no way known am i going to be a registered grower

there will be a minefield of regulations to comply with, probably wont be able to grow outside anyway, will be a 6x6x6 box inside if ya lucky

Man I would love to have a crack at this for a living tho hey. Better get saving tho lol, in Canada cost ya half a mill for a craft license.

Man I would love to have a crack at this for a living tho hey. Better get saving tho lol, in Canada cost ya half a mill for a craft license.

Ya can certainly make a good quid, wouldn't be hard making good $ here, even with the depressed prices 

20 lbs a year ya wouldn't need to work, or 10 lbs and the dole lol 

legally you got no hope, only the big boys will get to play

apparently there is a pot drought in Vic ATM, so I've been told, the medical is taking a big chunk out of the rec, 

there is an oping for some young blokes to make a killing 

If we can have 6 plants or somethin we be Laughin fill my yard with me do plants haha.

fuck yeah and given the sunlight australia gets, or my own area, sunraysia/mildura, 6 plants would fill a quarter acre block, i'd be doing prestarts in winter under veg light then unleashing them into the sunlight

The government is not here to help people, its here to impede them, and make them ripe for business to rape them of any $ they have left,

after the governments(local state fed) have finished raping them, they always get first go the stnuc

4 plants inside in a small box if ya lucky

Edited by pedro de pacas
  • Upvote 2