Start feeding then some N heavy fert they starving. You don't want them to flower yet they tiny nut they will start throwing white hairs in the next 2 to 3 weeks.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Any suggestions of what I should buy, that I won’t have to order online. Something from Bunnings maybe?

Definitely my error, the label didn’t have any feeding schedule for soil and I just had no idea how often to be using it.

Ended up with N deficiency and got yellow leaves etc.

Last fert I used Charlie carp instead and they are looking greener and a bit healthier.

Green Dream works with no issues imo. It may a bit more watered down then others. At recommended dosage of 3.5ml/L you are probably only at 200ppm.

What is the issue you think it is not working?

• Upvote 1

Green Dream works with no issues imo. It may a bit more watered down then others. At recommended dosage of 3.5ml/L you are probably only at 200ppm.

What is the issue you think it is not working?

It’s most definitely something I’ve been doing wrong. I was using 4ml GreenDream per gallon of water and was doing that once a week.

Then I thought maybe because Ive been using it outdoors, they were just staying small, fairly pale and had yellow leaves at the bottom (but I had them in too much direct sunlight during this heat wave lol)

Have looked better since I gave them a dose of Charlie carp instead last week.

But I know people have gotten good results from GreenDream

Edited by RickJames

It’s most definitely something I’ve been doing wrong. I was using 4ml GreenDream per gallon of water and was doing that once a week.

Then I thought maybe because Ive been using it outdoors, they were just staying small, fairly pale and had yellow leaves at the bottom (but I had them in too much direct sunlight during this heat wave lol)

Have looked better since I gave them a dose of Charlie carp instead last week.

But I know people have gotten good results from GreenDream

Don’t worry mate all trial and error :D if anything you are running super light as a gallon is about 3.74L

No such thing as to much sun

The spot where in while I was away for 3-4 days had sunlight all day long, and along with the extreme heat I think they were under some stress. I think my soil was getting a bit hot so I’ve started covering with a white pillowcase on top of the soil.

But yes I agree can’t really get too much sun !