2 Problems - Stunted Growth - Male/Hemie

Thanks heaps Kloud9, Billy and Bakedcake , I pulled up the fricking dude, cut his seeds and bagged him and the seeds , even the pot soil will not be used near the girls, who btw sleep undercover from rain at night and covered in netting

I decided against sending him to the hills, in case,  someone had a grow up there, be some good spots i would think :D there for sure, and water is not far if needed - springs in the hills

Kloud9, u mean the seeds dont need to be pollenated with the girls? i will hold onto the seeds then  ( edit lol i get it now, if any of the girls end up with seedy weed)

Ive went touching the girls after being at the Daddy plant :( i just remembered, should be fine

Edited by smokeyandthebunt
  • Upvote 1