2 Problems - Stunted Growth - Male/Hemie

Thanks Bakedcake and Billy, Ill get right onto it  ( sure hope the girls are okay

Its on the other side of the house from the girls - at the time it was with the girls sacks were not open or in such abundance, but winds have been north east, which isnt good

girls , one of them - ? almost see a white hair or flower

post-64635-0-06309900-1547098605_thumb.jpg

put a sandwich bag over the end of the plant and either tap the plant to drop the little sacs and pollen, or just chop the top off straight in to the bag...

Fucken pollen collectors and chuckers [emoji13], fuck me looking around on this site, It be safe to say the whole entire Queensland has been pollenated with several different strains, Think I just found out why everything is going to early flower..

I-wonder what we’re doing to the environment if its crossing pollenating everything [emoji23]

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/blog/553/entry-751-all-things-femme-spray-cs-glog/

Fucken pollen collectors and chuckers [emoji13], fuck me looking around on this site, It be safe to say the whole entire Queensland has been pollenated with several different strains, Think I just found out why everything is going to early flower..

I-wonder what we’re doing to the environment if its crossing pollenating everything [emoji23]

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/blog/553/entry-751-all-things-femme-spray-cs-glog/

Nothing to the environment just get some seedy ass weed haha

• Upvote 1

Yeah Kloud9, fricking girls already have signs of flowers, only hope, i forgot to say i left the cover on the male over night and forgot about it till mid morning. I yanked the top and plant :( i dont want seedy weed :(  maybe the girls will be fine Bakedcaked

Really the seed supplier , shouldve give me free autofems, not auto/regs (, bad odds the 2 free seeds and one was a male

• Upvote 1

Thanks Bakedcake and Billy, Ill get right onto it  ( sure hope the girls are okay

Its on the other side of the house from the girls - at the time it was with the girls sacks were not open or in such abundance, but winds have been north east, which isnt good

girls , one of them - ? almost see a white hair or flower

attachicon.gifthegirl.jpg

harvest some pollen and then burn the fucken thing !  dont go put it out in the bush to seed up some poor other cnuts plants :)

Billy would get why i mean [emoji23] [emoji38] [emoji13]

Yeah Kloud9, fricking girls already have signs of flowers, only hope, i forgot to say i left the cover on the male over night and forgot about it till mid morning. I yanked the top and plant :( i dont want seedy weed :( maybe the girls will be fine Bakedcaked

Really the seed supplier , shouldve give me free autofems, not auto/regs (, bad odds the 2 free seeds and one was a male

Well You can only learn. You should be fine even if it’s a few seeds

• Upvote 1