Canna & Dementia/Alzheimer's

buzzo

Question

My Father is now 82 years old and he has survived Heart Disease and Bowl Cancer, thanks to surgery.

He suffers from Dementia now and his cognitive function is pretty fucked..He basically can't make a Cup of Coffee now. He still knows who everyone is by name but he's getting worse.

The Doctor's have him on a fuck load of Poison's of course. I'm pretty sure the Drugs he's been on for the last 20 years to reduce his cholesterol is a contributing factor.

Fix one thing and fuck another seems to be what they are good at.

I've done a crap load of my own research and a blend of THC & CBD Oil seems to be the go.

(THC) and other compounds found in marijuana can promote the cellular removal of amyloid beta, a toxic protein associated with Alzheimer’s disease.

I know worst case scenario is Canna will stem the tide. I'm going to push my mother into getting him onto the Medical Canna.

So I have 2 questions.

1. Will these Medical Dickheads allow the use of a combined THC/CBD Oil or is our retarded Country only going to prescribe CDB Oil?

2. Have any of you already tried Canna for this condition on the sly and willing to give me any feedback

Edited by buzzo