Epilepsy...

Amanda06

Question

Hi Mom here, I have a son who's been diagnosed with childhood epilepsy syndrome, this means their epilepsy has specific characteristics. These can include the type of seizure or seizures they have, the age when the seizures started and the specific results of an electroencephalogram (EEG).An EEG test is painless, and it records the electrical activity of the brain. In my son's case, he has "benign" which means they usually have a good outcome and usually go away once the child reaches a certain age. And as a mom, I don't want my son to suffer this kind of illness for a very long time. He's 5 yrs old now and he is doing great in school. That's why I am searching the best solution for my son and as along the way, I saw this https://www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com/collections/rare-dankness-marijuana-seeds that cannabis can be the solution to my problem. But I did not try it yet. So am just asking if it safe for my son? Any reply will highly appreciate. Thanks in advance.

I have seen a video about CBD oil being used on a kid with epilepsy and it works like magic. I want to ask, is it morally correct to also teach our young ones about the positive effect of marijuana and it's medical uses and not the stereotype negative thing? I am also a parent of my self and would not hesitate or think twice on educating my daughter about this miracle plant. I've been reading some article about different strains can have different effects on different diseases. So far master kush strain is working for me and here is the info about the strain http://blimburnseeds.com/news/marijuana/medical/effects/marijuana-effects-sleeping/. Yes, I am buying for now but I'm also starting to slowly grow it for personal use. Would really love to hear your thoughts with this. Thanks 

I have taught my 15-year-old about cannabis. He's seen first hand that his Dad needs it for his PTSD and in the early days of my husband having a traumatic brain injury the best either kido or I could do at times to hold onto hope was to Google anything that could help because my husband couldn't tell us he needed cannabis.

Kids now more than ever want to feel they have some control in life. Cannabis is legal in most countries now so why not let our kids learn about what it can do.

500 years ago I'm sure kids knew probably more about herbs than they do now.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

I have to agree with Aqua. Education is best, and where better than in the home, within a nurturing environment.

We all know of the 'Evil Weed' mentality and look at how well that has worked in educating kids. NOT

For many teens using the 'Evil Weed' mentality often makes it more enticing. At least by educating they can make some sort of informed decision, rather than my generation of try every drug 'cos they're all the same, they're all evil.

Ohh hell, those powders, now they're REAL evil. Placing weed and heroin in the same category because they are all drugs is madness.

EDUCATE, EDUCATE and EDUCATE. But teach them the difference. Natural (weed) is much safer than Chemical (Powders)