Too long soaking seeds - are they okay

3 days no power due to storm , which sucked, without internet.

Actually 2 had leaves starting all have cracked Northern Lights Blue autofem and sourday auto reg (freebe seeds)

in 30cm pots centre has scoup out and seeding rasiing mix, sourles premium/perlite

I would have gone straight water to medium skip the handy towels, However they are fine if they have sunk it means it has cracked the seed

Thanks BakedCake i think i will do that next time :)

If they've already cracked and showing a tail they're so ready for grow medium it isn't funny... Fuck paper towel. Not literally

Yes thanks Tunkers even leaves on 2 , one discarded seed, hope its fine

straight in to jiffy, they are awesome.

Thanks Billygoat, have a worm farm , so they can have worm juice once they mature a bit more

i dont like to seal the plastic bag just leave it naturally open, and keep the towels moist

Thanks Xtro, if using plastic bag would leave open next time

I have had seeds that took up to 3 days to germ in water, some might take longer then others so i wouldn't stress.

Make sure you don't drown them though by pushing them under, they will fall when they are ready.

Thanks Dallas, all have germinated, always a bit nerve racking with first grows I think